chapter thirty-three: levi's masquerade ball.

𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

9.6k words. read with caution. ignore errors.

It was a serene day for the exquisite masquerade ball to occur. The venue in itself was one so ethereal, boldly making a statement to the both of you. Eren parked his raven car with ease, his mind solemn with unsettling thoughts as he wasnʼt too informed on who was settled inside the large venue, that lay in front of the both of you rather tauntingly, horribly eager for the both of you to go in earlier than you were planning to.

"I love you, Eren," You gently say, your eyes carefully averting to his own as the car had halted so cleanly, leaving his eyes to settle on yours with an eerie look glossed upon his rather uneasy eyes.

"Why so sudden?" Erenʼs rather quick to say as the gentle sounds of music was what cradled your frames at the moment. Not a single word was exchanged between the both of you that called for one of you to express your love for another.

"Why else? Itʼs obviously because I love you," You provokingly tease him, observing as a subtle smile danced at his lips. He caught onto what you were attempting to make occur.

"I love you too, Y/n," Eren returned, a feeling settling within him. He knew you heavily meant it as you hadnʼt labelled him as ''ren'.

Eren leans over to you, his calloused fingers brushing over the flesh of your arm as he brought his other fingers against your resting chin. Directing the base of your face to directly face his own. He brought his soft lips against your own, causing a subtle moan to leave your lips as he now had a tint of lip gloss smeared against his soft lips. "You have lip gloss on your lips now, Eren." You gently laugh, pulling him into another kiss.

"And what shall I do with it? Wipe off yours and apply the amount I have on my lips to yours?" Erenʼs quick to tease you as the aroma of his mint-scented breath brushes against your nose. His tone dropping a lower octave, causing a feeling of arousal to slowly pool within you.

"Then Iʼll have to reapply again and with that Iʼd want you to fuck me. Iʼd love to have you fuck me here but weʼve got somewhere to be."

"Be grateful these windows are tinted. It wouldnʼt hurt to leave you unable to walk, would it?" Eren playfully says, his plump lips meeting yours once more. Heʼs unknowingly needy for your ever-growing affectionate nature towards him, knowing, just knowing that tonight something may barricade the both of you, departing you from him for a few moments. "Iʼm lip gloss free, proud?"