chapter thirty-one!: the unspoken of.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅.

12.7k words: smut. summary: unprotected sex, oral, cock warming, shower sex, eren cumming inside of reader, overstimulating, breeding, dick riding, (f) & (m) cumming, slight praising, slight degrading, rough sex + potentially more.

"Y/n, wake up," Eren groggily let out, his dainty arms gently wrapped around your soft waist. He tapped your nude midsection with the thin pad of his fingers gently, implying for you to postpone your slumbering and begin a fresh day off with him, as he had plans, he had the impulse to pursue. Mere plans he wanted to pursue with you, no matter what occurrence was bound to take place. He yearned to be the one to see you become rather optimistic over a dress.

"What is it, 'ren?" You ask, moving your fingers along his left hand as the longing to succumb to sleep once more was rather tempting. The subtle warmth that remained plastered onto his body, spoon-fed your thoughts on wanting to slumber in his bed again. You didn't want to wake up and face the day, you wanted to rest in his toned arms, listening in on his delicate snores.

"We need to go shopping for the masquerade ball." His expression grimaced as he unravelled his bare arms from your waist. He sat himself down on the bed, glancing down at you with loving eyes.

"Shit, I forgot. What designer store do you have in mind, Jaeger? Enlighten me." You grasp ahold of the fabric beside you, clutching firmly onto it. You turned your barely clothed body, to have a favourable view of him. He sat there, running his fingers through his long, silky hair.

"L/n's homage," Eren stated, his eyes resting on your chest covered with the duvet. You felt as if you wanted to allow the energetic ball of laughter out of your system, yet you couldn't, you didn't want Eren to suspect anything was currently taking place.

"What's so funny, babe?" Eren asks as he could see your expression transform into one he knew way too well.

"I don't know how you'll feel about this, but you promise you won't leave me if I tell you this?" A lump shelters itself in your throat as Eren glances at you in confusion.