IMPORTANT

Salam Everyone!

I hope all of you lovely readers enjoy reading this book, but before you start I would like to disclaim and address a few things beforehand to prevent unwanted issues in the future:

--------------------

1. This story contains triggering/possibly uncomfortable topics (ie. Mental Health Illnesses/Issues, Family Issues, Self-Harm, Suicide). Read at your own risk. (Warnings will be added in possibly sensitive chapters)

2. This story consists of mainly Muslim Characters. However it is fiction, and does not represent the religion Islam itself. This is NOT a religion-focused text, although it will cover certain spiritual topics. Any hateful and unnecessary criticism made about the characters' behavior or towards the Author is strictly forbidden and unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. However, if a reader finds the story offensive or it causes them discomfort, then they may stop reading in peace. (In other words, no 'Haram Police' please ❤)

3. This book is a work of fiction; many of the characters are purely a work of the Author's imagination, as are the traits, personalities and lives of the characters based on real life people. Additional events, backstories, places and incidents too, are products of the Author's imagination or are used fictionally unless Author claims otherwise (e.g. "Based on Real Life Events"). No disrespect is intended toward any persons, living or dead. Any resemblance to other Books/Stories/TV Shows are either referenced or coincidence. 

4. All rights reserved. Including the rights to reproduce this book or in the portions thereof, in any form. No parts of this text may be reproduced in any form without the express and written permission of the Author.

5.  Any sort of plagiarism will be reported immediately unless the Author has recognized that you have asked for consent to reference. (Please let me know if you recognize any text that has plagiarized or copied this one)

--------------------

Thank you for your attention, Dear Readers.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy this book. Happy reading 

PS: Constructive Criticism is allowed and encouraged. The Author is eager to know of what she can fix/add to her work.