CHAPTER 31

A/N: Another filler chapter (I've improvised bits from the ones I've already written, aka the messy ones lol these are all just to clear them up skskdj) + Ayedah's hairstyle ^^^

Soon after watching waving Burak off and watching him drive away, Ayedah carefully unlocked the door of the house, crept through it quieter than Stormy would have, snuck up the stairs, quietly entered her room, and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. It was miraculous indeed that she had gotten out of her dinner-clothes and into her pyjamas before doing so- she was so sleepy she could barely have done it.

But the next morning, just a few hours after dawn when she had prayed a very quick and lazy Fajr, she was woken up abruptly by a very enthusiastic Ozge Torer, who had apparently come to visit early in the morning and invaded her unlocked bedroom like a hurricane; as soon as she was through the door, she immediately grabbed one of the cushions that had fallen off the double twin-sized bed to throw at Ayedah's sleeping form.

"Ozge, no," she begged when the cushion made an impact with the back of her skull, and she squeezed her eyes shut before pulling the blanket over her head. "I am tired, please let me sleep just five more minutes." "Nope," said Ozge, before walking over to an armchair that was covered in a number of stuffed animals belonging to Ayedah. "I have an army now, you won't be able to sleep at all." With that, she grabbed a teddy bear and aimed it at poor Ayedah's head, just as she did with the cushion.

"Ozge," Ayedah warned, pulling the covers tighter around her. "Stop. It."

"Request denied," said Ozge in a mocking voice sounding very much like an android from one of the Iron Man movies, before throwing yet another stuffed animal- this time a bunny. "Come on, Ayedah, wakey-wakey! Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty!" Ayedah's jaw clenched as she tried to keep her eyes shut, but when Ozge shot a Panda at her bottom she had had enough. "That's it," she said between gritted teeth, and emerged from the blanket. "Alright, Miss Torer, this is war." She grabbed the teddy bear Ozge had thrown and threw it back at her, making the brunette squeal. "I didn't throw that hard!" she squawked in an injured voice as Ayedah got out of bed and began shooting the remaining stuffed animals right towards Ozge's face in retaliation. "I was just trying to wake you up-" "Well well well, you woke me up, congratu-mother-fudging-lations," Ayedah snarled, making Ozge cackle with mirth.

"Stop it Ayedah!" she cried, still laughing, and tried to grab one of the plushes to throw back at her attacker.

"Oho, no you don't!" Ayedah growled and pounced to grab the one her friend was about to.

Ozge would have been the unfortunate target of the small stuffed octopus that Ayedah would have thrown at her if someone had not entered the bedroom at that very moment and taken her place- for as soon as Ayedah heard the door creak she whirled around out of instinct and hurled the soft toy right into the unexpecting Reema's face.

"Ow!" she squawked, her eyes squeezed shut and both Ayedah and Ozge went silent in shock. "S-sorry Reema!" Ayedah cried apologetically after her mind fully processed what had just happened, whilst Ozge buried her face in one of the squashy cushions to hide her squeals and chortles of raucous laughter. Reema opened her eyes again carefully, and looked around at the room that was littered in Ayedah's collection of stuffed animals and plushes. She blinked disbelievingly, before turning to Ayedah, who tilted her head in humiliation and shrugged embarrassedly. "Well, um...Aunt Gab sent me up to ask if you wanted breakfast up here," said Reema timidly, her eyes on the octopus that was staring up at her from where it laid on the floor after it bounced off of her face. "She knew you'd be tired after you were out last night." Ayedah nodded, and turned to look at Ozge, silently asking if she was going to be alright with it too.