CHAPTER 41

A/N: I decided to update on Friday and Sunday instead of Friday and Monday so you guys can relax instead of rushing to read it on the first day of the week KSDKDSJ

"Ayedah, it's time to go."

Ozge helped Ayedah out of her bed after assisting her with putting on and tying her trainers.

"Your injury wasn't major and thankfully there was no concussion that could've brought extra complications, so you're now discharged and free to go," said Ozge cheerfully, looping her arm around Ayedah's and helping her put on her surgical mask. "But you are going to be a bit tired as you're still adjusting to the Lithium, so you need some rest." Ayedah nodded, not in a mood to protest or be stubborn.

She had apparently been unconscious in the hospital for almost 4 days before Burak's visit with a very minor operation to treat the part of her head that was injured when her skull collided with the sink basin of the set bathroom due to her slip and fall. After she had woken up, it took two more days of rest before she was cleared to go home. During those two days, she was visited by a psychiatrist and after some grim discussions between them- supervised by Gabriella- Ayedah was put back on her Lithium, and highly advised not to go off her medication again; it was also recommended that she ought to look for and seek help from a regular psychiatrist or psychotherapist that she would visit at least twice a month. Her aunt did not think it to be a difficult feat, for she had found a psychiatrist for Ayedah before- right after Ayedah moved out from the family home in London and into her dorm at Oxford, and stopped seeing the bribed psychiatrist her mother had paid to 'treat' her. It was the very same psychiatrist who prescribed Ayedah the medication she had ceased to use after having been on it for nearly seven years.

This time, however, Ayedah was determined to cover the costs herself, even though she allowed Aunt Gab to assist her in finding someone; she felt that she had been too much trouble to everyone already for her selfish actions, and felt that she had to do something to make up for them.

"Where's Aunt Gab?" Ayedah asked, as Ozge helped her stand up slowly and unstiffen her tired legs. "She's speaking with the doctors," answered Ozge. "Just filling in some papers for your discharge- and arranging for a regular psychiatrist. She seems to have found one already." "Oh," was the simple answer Ayedah gave her. "That's good."

Ayedah was offered to be wheeled out of hospital by the nurses, but she refused to do so- she felt the need to walk and get rid of the ache in her legs. "Are you sure?" asked Ozge, raising an eyebrow. "You're exhausted, Ayedah." "I'll be fine, Ozge," Ayedah said quietly. "Really. I'd rather walk." Ozge sighed and sent away the nurses with the wheelchair before slinging a bag of mainly Ayedah's clothes over her shoulder as they walked down the hall outside of the room to take the lift down to the hospital lobby and wait for Aunt Gab.

"Who knows about all this?" asked Ayedah, as they sat down together. "This...ordeal." "Mehmet and Asli Zeynep did their best to keep it as quiet as possible," Ozge reassured her. "And not many people saw, anyway- when me and Burak found you, we dealt with the wound as best we could then he carried you to his car and took you to the hospital himself whilst I went to inform Mehmet, before heading here myself." "Was anyone else with you?" questioned Ayedah. "Aysen, Emel and Buse helped us look for you, and Yigit was the one who drove me, but they'll all keep it under wraps too," said Ozge. "Besides- we're actors, Ayedah. We know how to keep things away from the public." She smiled at her friend, who barely managed one back.

"Thank you," Ayedah whispered. "Ozge...thank you..."

"Ayedah, please."

Ozge looked at her for permission before taking her hand; "You're my friend, Ayedah, my sister," she whispered. "It was my responsibility to do this." Ayedah shook her head, tears seeping out of her eyes, taking her friend aback with surprise and alarm.