Chapter 18

Kim Namjoon's pov

I entered the room while listening to one of the lame jokes made by Jin hyung. Nowadays Jin hyung always would stay on my side trying to help me out in interviews as well as production. He would always try one or the other way to make me laugh and I am really grateful to him for that.

I turned towards Misoo to see her smiling and looking at me. My heart skipped a beat after seeing her smiling like that. She is one of the main reasons why I am always happy now a days. She makes me happy.

We went towards our own seats to get our makeup done since we have a broadcast. I sat on my chair and looked at Misoo through the mirror. When we shared an eye contact I couldn't control myself from waving my hands saying a hi.

She smiled looking towards me and then went towards Jungkook to do his makeup. It might be hard for her to manage both of ours make-up at a single time but she have been doing this since the last month amazingly.

I got engrossed in my phone for sometime and looking back and forth waiting for her.

When I looked through the mirror towards Jungkook and Misoo I could see how they were playing around and were so happy. Jungkook was trying to move his head here and there and Misoo was trying to hold his head still and then they were giggling together.

I should feel happy right? Looking at Jungkook laughing always made my heart swell with pride. And seeing Misoo smile always made my heart happy. But today I felt an odd feeling against my chest. It was like someone trying to tug my heart.

I tried avoiding looking at them and I looked here and there but eventually my eyes landed on them again.

It was almost more than half the time we were given to get ready and still Misoo was with Jungkook.

I saw her backing off from Jungkook to come towards me when he held her by her wrist. She looked at him again and they had a conversation which I couldn't listen. She turned and looked towards me and I tried looking here and there to make sure she didn't catch me looking at her.Then she again went towards him and started doing his hair again.

Suddenly my heart hurted. Is she enjoying Jungkook's company more and that's why she doesn't want to do my makeup?

Moreover did she forget about me?

I waited for her for few more minutes. She was so much engrossed in doing Jungkook's hair that she didn't even glance towards me.

I went numb for sometime. What were you even thinking about Namjoon? Did you really think Misoo will always be beside you being your friend. She has so many better options to be friends with.

She looks so happy with Jungkook right now. Even jungkook has a different shine in his face while talking to Misoo. You really thought that she would remember a person like you after being friends with our golden maknae. How stupid were you to think about all that.

While thinking all this, I saw her running towards my side to do my makeup. Now she remembered me.

From the look on her face, I could see she was looking very nervous for some reason.

"I am so sorry Namjoon. I had to change two hairstyles it took me some time."

She apologized to me while taking out the required equipments for the makeup from the bag.

Just before she touched my face to start the makeup, one of the staff walked in to announce that we should move towards the the broadcast room in a minute.

"It's okay Misoo, you focused on Jungkook, you did good. He really needed to look best. Since he's one of the visuals. Not that he looks bad anytime. It doesn't matter if I put on makeup or not. ", I tried to smile at her. I wanted her to believe it didn't effect me at all that she forgot about me.