Epilogue part 2

This is part 2, read the part 1  before this💜

No one's pov

After that day, the members were extra caring towards Jungkook, they never made him feel alone.

Even if they were sad on the inside, they tried to stay happy in front of him, they used to joke around, make him his favourites, talked to him much more so that no depressing thoughts would reach his subconscious mind.

Even Namjoon who never smiled in front of them, smiled while talking to Jungkook. He had experienced the same side effects when he was merely 19 years old, but he didn't counsel others to help him, which was a big mistake, since the small depressions turn out to be drastic panic attacks for him.

But he had promised himself, that he was going to support Jungkook. He wouldn't let him walk the same path again.

Jungkook was very grateful to everyone, he knew his members were trying to him help him out from the depression he recently slipped to. He does feel guilty once in a while but he tries to keep himself happy for everyone. He saw everyone's effort to make him feel good and he wouldn't let it go to waste.

Nearly after ten days, six of them were sitting in the living room while Namjoon was with Misoo in his room, talking to her as usual.

Jin's phone rang and he picked the call to hear Manager on the other hand.

"Hello", Jin said.

"Hey Jin, are you guys busy right now?"

"No manager, we were just sitting in the living room, talking about something or the other. What happened?"

"Could you give the phone to Namjoon, his phone is unreachable. I need to ask him something."

"Manager, he isn't with us. He's with Misoo now, is it really urgent? He always spends his time with Misoo in this hour, could you postpone it for a little time?"Jin tried to explain the manager, since he knew Namjoon gets sad whenever they interrupt him at this time.

"It's really urgent Jin, or else I wouldn't have called you."

"Okay, let me call him them.", Jin wanted to know what happened too but he knew Namjoon will tell them if it was necessary for them to know.

He slowly moved towards the door and knocked twice. After hearing the positive response, he opened the door and looked at Namjoon sitting on the chair beside Misoo and holding her lifeless hands. Jin felt a pang of sadness but he soon recovered and called Namjoon outside the room.

The leader looked at Misoo one more time before keeping her hand gently on the bed and coming outside to talk to Jin.

"What is it Hyung?", He directly asked without any emotions in his voice.

"Manager wants to talk to you, he said it's urgent.", Jin lifted the phone that was still in his hands and gave it to Namjoon.

"Hello?", Namjoon responded.

"Namjoon why is your phone unreachable, I have been trying to call you since a while."

"I don't know manager, maybe some network issues, but what is it? You sound concerned."

"You all have a guest Namjoon. He's wanting to visit you and he's sitting right on front of me."

"Manager, you know that we are on a leave now, we don't want to meet anyone, we need this alone time to heal ourselves. Please ask whosoever has come to go back."

"He is pursuing me to let me allow him to your dorm. He's saying, he wants to talk something urgently.", Manager looked at the person sitting in front of him with a calm face.