Chapter 5

Kim Misso's POV

I waited in the dressing room with other unnies for BTS to return from their fan meeting.

Today's interviews and events are over for BTS but we stylists need to wait till the end of the day to go back to the assigned dorm.

Yes from today I have to live in Bighit's dorm for the next 6 months. I really hope I could extend my contract. But for that I need to give my 200% to work.

Atlast, today's work time was finished and all of us got up to go to our dorms. At the lunch time, I went to my house to bring my luggages.

But I really needed to pee and I didn't think I could control myself till we reach the dorm.

"Ara unnie, could you please tell me where is the washroom? "

She smiled and took me to the washroom at the end of the hall.

"Do you want me to wait for you so that we could go to the dorm together?"

"No,No unnie. Please go forward. I will come to the dorm of my own."

I finished all my business and went towards the dressing room since I forgot my bag there.

I thought no one would be inside but I saw a tall man standing and trying to call someone on his phone.

When I went inside, I swear to God, my heart skipped a beat after looking who he was.

He turned around and was a little shook seeing someone else all of the sudden.

"Hello Sir" , I bowed so low that I could see my knees.

"Hi", he bowed unsure not knowing who I was.

"Sorry, I should have knocked. I didn't know someone was inside."

"It's okay. Are you a new employee?"

"Yes. I recently joined as the new stylist for your group Sir."

" Oh. I hope you get a good working experience in here."

" Thank you so much sir"

"Actually I was trying to find Lisa noona. Have you by any chance seen her."

I took a second to remember who Lisa unnie was and then I remembered she was the stylist assigned to him.

"Yes, she was here 30 minutes ago but then she went to her dorm since she felt a little dizzy."

"Oh, is she fine now?"

"I don't have an idea about that sir. Sorry"

" Please don't be sorry. Now you are also a stylist so you can call me Namjoon "

" No, how could I.."

"Oh come on... Please be a little relaxed Noona..."

Here we go again.

"Sir, I am younger than you and No I didn't marry at a very young age. I am happily single and I didn't know that there are only married unnies here as stylists."

I blabbered and then looked at his face to see him looking shocked.

Shit, shit,shit. Why the hell did I have to be such a chatter box.

But then slowly I could see his dimples showing up as he smiled after hearing my chant.

I can even die now and would never complaint to God about this.

Like HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SMILE?

"From this chant I got to know that many people have called you unnie or noona today right?"