Chapter 9

Kim Misoo's pov

The most embarrassing moment in my life.

I really can't believe I embarrassed myself infront of Namjoon.

But still I couldn't stop blushing. I really felt so much different when I was face to face with him. I never really thought I could see him again after that concert but here I am today, doing his makeup.

I went towards the dorm after doing Namjoon's makeup and quickly connected my earphones to my phone and opened vlive.

I didn't want to miss his live.

It soon started. He started greeting and started to read some comments.

If it was any other day, I would have spammed so many comments for him to notice my comment but today I couldn't just move my eyes from his face.

Isn't it illegal to look this breathtaking?

Soon I came out of my Dreamland to see him smile again. I really didn't like when he smiled like that, when he wanted to hide everything behind his smile.

But what triggered that smile?

I soon scrolled up through the comments which were pretty normal. Some where asking about his health, what he's doing next with his new song, what did he have for dinner and many other comments.

And then I saw it.

Namjoon oppa, what is Jimin oppa doing now?

You should pair up while coming live, more armys would come to see the other member.

Please call jungkook Oppa to come to vlive.

My blood really boiled up. Why the hell are they asking about other members when Namjoon is live.

It was highly disrespectful.

I wanted someone to comment something nice for Namjoon but no one was commenting anything too special for Namjoon to notice it and feel happy about it. I really wanted to see that happy smile again.

It's okay Misoo, you aren't the only one Kim Misso. Even if he notices your comment he would not have remembered you name.

I started commenting. And I really cringe comment sometimes so forgive me.

East or West Namjoon is the best.

Namjoon you are looking so handsome today.

You need to calm down, you are killing people here because of your handsome looks.

It's true, I am commenting from my grave.

I started commenting all the thoughts that came in my head. Honestly I didn't have to think what to write, it just naturally comes.

"Haha, Misoo I hope you could tell me where you are buried, I could take some time out and come to you to give you some flowers."

I was busy typing all the nonsensical things that came to my mind when I heard my name.

When I looked towards his face, he was blushing.

He was blushing.

Freaking blushing because of me.

Because of ME.

I was looking towards the screen when I felt my hand working of its own and slapping me on my face.

It's not a dream. He really noticed my comment and blushed. This was the first time he read my comment. He was smiling now but it felt more homely.