Epilogue part 1

No one's pov

4 months to that disturbing day.

It wasn't a big deal to guess what happened after that day.

Every headlines were filled with the news of attack on Namjoon. They didn't leave any pages unturn to know who was she who so bravely saved Namjoon like a knight in shining armor.

Not only the Korean media, but the news was viral all over the world. It had caused a great chaos among everyone that there were chances were they would have really lost a member of BTS, the leader of BTS, Namjoon.

The headlines of the newspaper were turning twisty day by day.

"A new life given to Namjoon by a fan?"

"Mysterious girl saves Namjoon"

"Who is girl that made Namjoon cry in front of everyone?"

"Why did Namjoon travel to the hospital in an ambulance?"

It wasn't the Media's fault too. They were getting the TRP they wanted from Namjoon and BTS. They didn't mind spending time in front of the hospital or in front of their company, to get a glimpse of crying faces of BTS and especially Namjoon.

The media tried to enter the hospital to shoot videos showing the lifeless girl lying on the bed, but fortunately they weren't permitted.

Their trip was cancelled because of the threat on Namjoon. And even if it wasn't cancelled, no one would have went anywhere leaving Misoo like that.

Everyday their company's entrance were full of people. Some were the genuine fans looking forward to see if they were okay or not, but some where paparazzi too, they wanted to know everything that was happening in their life. They wanted to make spicy news that would make their company more popular.

Seeing this, Bighit made a big announcement.

"Indefinite break of BTS."

It was announced so that, they wouldn't have to work for some days, or months. It was their choice how much break they wanted.

Because they were musicians. After such a dreadful incident, no one could actually focus on the music, the company would be basically forcing them to work if they made them work following the schedules.

This news has a big impact in the world. All over the world fans showed their concern over their break. Some said it was a good deed by the company,while the others said they are doing wrong by giving them a break right now.

But there was someone who didn't care about all the chaos that was happening. It was Namjoon.

After what happened on that miserable day, he couldn't care about anyone else. The pain he was going through couldn't be understood by anyone who was trying to console him.

Even if everyone tried to make him understand that everything will be okay, he had turn into lifeless soul too.

They still shared the dorm. No one had the audacity to ask for Namjoon's forgiveness.

The elders tried to have conversation with him, but all they got was a one word reply or saddening gazes. The youngers didn't think they were even in the position to apologise to him.

Jungkook turned to a mini Namjoon too. He was almost quite all the time, getting lost in his trance, randomly crying in the middle of the conversation with everyone, he almost always stayed in his room alone, trying to avoid everyone, so that they would forget that the reason all of these was happening was living with them.