Chapter 13

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After coming to the green room, the first thing we got to see was Misoo noona in front of the TV screaming our fanchants.

It was such a cute moment. She was an army too. The way she was jumping made her look like a child. I couldn't stop smiling.

Everyone started moving towards their own places and I was going too when I saw Jimin hyung teasing her.

She got shocked and stumbled backwards but luckily I was passing by her so I caught her by her arms before she fell down.

That was such a magical moment for me. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I caught her and made her stand up. My whole face was red and to stop people to notice my face I started scolding Jimin hyung about it.

By the corner of my eye, I could see her eyes getting teary because of embarrassment and I thought of diverting everyone's attention but luckily Namjoon hyung told everyone to get ready.

Noona moved towards her bag and took out our outfits to give. Before I could say anything to comfort her, she gave me the outfit to go and change in it and she moved towards Namjoon hyung.

I wish she was only my stylist so she could give all her attention towards me.

I moved towards the changing room and quickly changed into the suit she gave me so that I could go outside and comfort her sooner.

I changed into the shirt, vest and pants and carried the jacket outside because I was eager to ask her to stop crying because I felt sad about it too.

But when I came out kf the dressing room, I saw her still doing hyung's makeup while speaking something and sobbing altogether.

I saw Namjoon hyung looking here and there before turning towards her and slowly rubbing off her tears with his bare hands and again with a tissue.

I unconsciously stiffened near the door after seeing them like that.

I couldn't stop getting jealous of Namjoon hyung. He was just trying to comfort Misoo noona. I know that.

Namjoon hyung is very considerate and he wants everyone around him happy and that's the only reason he's talking to Misoo and Jimin now.

But I couldn't stop seeing Namjoon hyung's eyes when Misoo laughed after talking to Jimin hyung. If I am not wrong, I saw his eyes sparkling.

To avoid getting more jealous of them, I went towards my place and sat with my phone. I tried playing some games but I couldn't stop staring at them once in a while.

How can I be jealous of my rapmon hyung. He's the reason I am here. I shouldn't think like that.

Then I saw noona coming towards me. She was not crying anymore but she looked disappointed about something.