Chapter 28

Park Jimin's pov

"Jimin please listen to me, let me tell you the whole matter,after that you would support Namjoon too.", Hoseok hyung pulled me to the bed to make me sit and explain everything but I didn't want to hear anything else from them.

"No hyung, it's enough. I got to know your intentions that you wouldn't be supporting Jungkook at all. Before coming to this room I was perplexed upon who to support now, but you made it clear for me. I don't think Namjoon hyung needs my support anymore since you guys are openly supporting him. I'm not gonna leave Jungkook alone. You guys can do whatever you want to help Namjoon hyung but I'll also not fall apart here.

I'll help Jungkook and I'll make sure Misoo noona chooses Jungkook. "

With this I stormed out of Jin hyung's room and went to my room. I saw Tae was missing, he might be with someone else right now.

I sat on my bed and pondered over whatever I said in Jin hyung's room. I never acted impulsively like this. But after seeing Jungkook crying like that today morning, I couldn't think of anyone else.

And even if Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung are solely supporting Namjoon hyung, I am not gonna do that. I'm not gonna take any measures that would separate Namjoon hyung and Misoo noona. Because who am I to interfere between them.

Before this all turns out to be very ugly, I had the talk to Misoo noona about it. I need to know who she truly have feelings for. If it's Namjoon hyung, then Jungkook will back down of his own. Because I know Jungkook. He wouldn't think about anything else and he would sacrifice his love for Namjoon hyung to be happy.

But if it's Jungkook who she loves, I really hope Namjoon hyung does the same and do not interfere in between them.

But what if he wouldn't want to give up on noona and still try. That would hurt Jungkook so much and I really can't see him like that. I will try to make hyung understand to not come between them.

My mind was messed up so I got freshened up and drank some juice. I searched for what others were doing since I was bored. I moved towards Jungkook's room to see what he was doing. I saw Tae in his room too.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Tae jumped from the bed and came running to me.

"Jimin, this is going to be the best birthday ever. I have planned everything."

"Are we throwing a party or something?"

"No, today night at 12:00 am,Jungkook is going to propose Misoo noona."

I got numb after hearing that. There was a possibility that Misoo liked Namjoon hyung after I heard their conversation. And if he proposes and gets rejected,what are we going to do.

Jungkook likes her so much. It's his first love. And it would break his heart if she rejects him.

And even if she says yes to Jungkook and Namjoon hyung gets to know about this tomorrow,he would get super sad about it. I can't see any of our members sad. It would hurt me, so I didn't know what to reply.

"Hyung, you zoned out. You okay?",Jungkook asked me.

"Are you sure you want to ask her out today? You can propose her after some days when you guys get comfortable properly and you get to know more about her."

"I already know all the things about her, hyung.", He looked towards a paper that was on his hands.

"What is that?",before he could reply I took it from his hands and opened it.

I was shocked to see what was written there. Everything was about noona, her likes, dislikes, favorite,habits and much more.

"What is this Jungkook,when did you write all this down.", He didn't reply but tried to snatch the paper from my hands but I was quicker.