Chapter 4

Kim Namjoon's POV

Kim Namjoon. You may or may not have been a fan of this name, even if you are an army.

Our official fanchant starts with my name Kim Namjoon. Not because I'm the oldest member or the most famous one, it's because I am the Leader of this group.

Sometimes I think that's the only recognition I have, that's how I introduced myself in that interview with an American anchor who came Korea just to interview us,

"Hi, I am Kim Namjoon, the leader of this group and kind of spokesperson for BTS."

I didn't want to notice this but I secretly saw how a very few people clapped when I introduced myself and the crowd cheered and screamed when others introduced themselves.

Of course I continued to smile.

"Next question, who in BTS is the most popular with girls. "

"JUNGKOOK"

"V"

"SUGA"

"JIMIN"

"TAEHYUNG "

"WORLDWIDE HANDSOME "

"CHIMCHIM"

"JHOPEEEEEE"

"JUNGKOOK"

"YOONGI"

"JIN"

I heard the fans screaming, I laughed along with the anchor seeing how the other members are giving finger hearts to the fangirls.

No it didn't hurt me to not hear my name. I was used to it since debut.

They asked us many other questions which I kept translating to my members and translating back their replies to the anchor.

That's how I always participated in the interviews.

Just like a Translator.

After completing the interview, we sat in our car and proceeded to the next destination.

"Jungkook you know, there was a girl doing finger hearts at me and when I did the same to her, she fell down", Jimin shared with us and all started to laugh.

I laughed with them listening all the happenings and the conversations between the armys and other members.

I had no other option other than listening and laughing. I had no story to tell.

After the interview we went to a fan meeting. Of course we all were excited to see all the fans.

The smile in their faces because of us gave me a reason to live a life too.

We sat in our respective seats and waited for armys to come in line and have conversation with us.

I sat at the start followed by Jhope, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin.

All the fans came in a line and started having conversations with me. Some gave me letters with their messages on it and some gave me headbands to wear.

Next army came, "Hi my name is Mi Sah". I smiled at her and wrote a short message for her starting with her name and ending the message with my signature.

When I lifted my head up to talk to her, I could see her looking towards her right at Jhope. She again looked at me and smiled and we had a small conversation but I couldn't help notice her glancing sideways every now and then waiting desperately for the line to move on.