Chapter 14

Kim Taehyung's pov

After completion of the award show, we moved towards our green room.

As soon as we entered Misoo noona sprinted towards Namjoon hyung and showed him something. We were curious to know what happened and then we saw it.

Hyung was trending on Twitter because of his recent look. I felt so much happy. I always felt that hyung is the least appreciated member of our group and it always made my heart ache.

It was also justified the shook look on Namjoon hyung when he saw it. He remained still while looking at the phone and didn't say anything. I had to do something.

"Hyung, I am so proud of you, our hyung is so precious", I teased him while nudging him on his shoulders.

I looked towards other members and all were very much happy about knowing this news but Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung looked way much happier than anyone else.

Then I looked towards Jungkook and saw his happy face changing into confused face and then into something unfamiliar and I couldn't understand what he was thinking. Then I followed his gaze and saw him looking towards Misoo Noona.

Noona was looking at Namjoon hyung with a different gaze. She was looking so proudly and that smile of noona towards hyung was indefinite.

I again looked towards Jungkook and I saw his stern face while he was resting his tongue on inside of his cheeks. That look was definitely a jealous one and I tried to progress everything.

What is happening?

I saw noona coming closer to hyung and making him wear the new choker she thought would look cooler and that's when I saw jungkook moving faster towards them.

"Noona I need your help", Jungkook said to noona slowly.

"Yes sir just a minute, I will just fix this choker and then help you."

I saw Jungkook's face getting stern and then he moved towards his place and started using his phone.

Everyone was hanging around Namjoon hyung when I slowly moved towards Jungkook.

"Ayy Jungkook what's happening?", I tried to startle him.

"Ohh hyung,it you. Nothing just playing a game."

While saying this he glanced towards noona again and sighed.

"I am serious Jungkook. What's happening?"

"I don't understand what you are saying?"

"I saw you looking towards Misoo noona weirdly. Why are you looking so uncomfortable right now?"

I saw his shocked face when he got to know that I caught him.

"I st-still don't understand hyung. What stare?"

"You know jungkook that you are a terrible liar. Why are you lying? Infact from me? I am your best friend."

I saw the hesitating look in his face and he stayed silent and looked down to his phone.

I patted his shoulder before saying "Jungkook if it isn't comfortable for you to say something now. I am always there for you. Whenever you feel like to share something, I should be your first priority okay?", I winked towards him and laughed to make the situation a little lighter.

He too slightly smiled towards me while nodding and I saw his smile getting brighter when he saw noona approached us.

"Yes sir, you needed my help? What should I do?", She asked at jungkook with a smile on her face.