F O U R T E E N - Shots part 1

(This was a long one so I split it into 2 parts (: )

Once she had changed and met up with Piper to head to the party, (Y/N) found herself climbing the steps to a huge house already filled with people. Music blaring inside and out. "Your girlfriend lives here?"

Piper smiled as she entered through the front door. "Yup. I'll make sure to introduce you before when we find her." She said as she moved into the crowed.

(Y/N) tried to keep up but ended up losing the girl by the bottom of dome stairs. She looked around but only saw other teens she went to school with. "Shit." She muttered before heading in the direction she last saw Piper.

Across the house Piper walked into the room where most people resided, still looking around for her girlfriend, before noticing her friend wasn't behind her anymore. "Shoot."

"Hey." A voice distracted her, making her turn her attention to the owner. "I like you're hair."

Across the room (Y/N) finally spotted Piper and immediately made her way over, only catching a small part of the conversation she was having before grabbing her arm. "God im glad I found you." She smiled, looking up at the person she was talking to. Her smile disappeared immediately as Piper continued to talk to him.

"Hi I'm-"

"Piper!" A familiar voice cried happily.

Without a moment to spare Moon appeared and pressed her lips to Piper. Leaving both Hawk and (Y/N) speechless. When they broke apart Moon immediately apologised, looking flustered.

"Sorry guys this is Piper my..." she trailed off, leaving Piper to answer.

"You can say it... girlfriend."

(Y/N) nudged Piper playfully. "You never told me Moon was your girlfriend."

"You two know each other?" Moon inquired, looking at the curiously. Causing them both to nod.

"We skate together." (Y/N) explained, looking over at Hawk who stood awkwardly. The memory of him letting her down over his feelings for Moon lingered at the back of her mind. In a way she got a kick of seeing him disheartened after the way he mad her feel. But at the same time she couldn't help but feel a little bad for him.

"Thats.. awesome." He muttered, looking between the three girls. "It was nice to meet you.. I'm Hawk." He sulked away back to his seat. "Very cool."

Moon immediately turned to (Y/N) to hug her.  "I'm so glad you came. Its good to see you."

"You too Moon." She whispered as she returned the hug. "I could use a little fun after today."

----------

After deciding to leave Moon and Piper to themselves (Y/N) grabbed herself a drink from the kitchen, when she returned to the room she noticed Hawk and Demetri talking to one another. A glimmer of hope sparked in her mind.

She didn't know what they were talking about but both of them were smiling until something, or someone caught Hawk's attention. Then within seconds he was hostile, pouring his drink over Demetri.

"You'll always be a pussy." He spat, throwing his cup at him former friend.

Before she could think (Y/N) swallowed her drink, stormed over and shoved Hawk harshly. "Leave him alone you asshole."

He looked her up and down with a harsh glare. "Shove off snowflake." He growled before walking past her, shoving her with his elbow and disappearing into the crowd.

She turned to her friends who was shaking the water off of him. "Demetri are you okay?"

"I'm fine. A little H2o never hurt anyone." He muttered, standing up. "I'm going to clean up."