S I X T E E N - No mercy

(Y/N) had to rush to school the next morning as she slept in. She felt terrible from last night, she could remember the nights events well enough. Making friends with Demetri again, drinking with Eli and the cops coming. But she couldn't remember how she got home. But she was happy she did.

She walked into school just as the bell rang and rushed to her first class, taking her usual seat next to Sam. Who looked miserable.

"Hey you okay?" (Y/N) asked, looking at the way she sat slumped in the chair. Ignoring the preppy voice that was sounding out of the speakers.

Sam looked up at her and sighed, not saying a word. (Y/N) knew she must still be mad at her for hanging out with the Cobra Kai students. She knew if she didn't say soemthing now, she might never.

"Look Sam I'm sorry. I know that Cobra Kai have done bad things but after I lost my uncle went away he made his friend check up on me. And I had no idea that the friend was the Sensei of Cobra Kai. But he's like an uncle to me and after the death of-"

"You don't have to apologise." Sam cut her off, still not looking at her. "I can't control who you spend time with. I just want you to be okay. The Cobras aren't nice people."

(Y/N) let out a sigh of relief. "I know... but I don't want to lose you as a friend Sam. You're the only girl I like hanging out with."

A smile formed on Sam's lips, although small it was definitely there. "Same. Forgive and forget?"

She nodded. "Forgive and forget. Now tell me

why you look all doom and gloom."

The smile immediately fell off of Sam's face. "I.. uh.." She stuttered, casuing (Y/N) to become worried.

"Is everything okay? Are you in trouble. Sam you can tell me." She said in a hushed whisper so that no one would hear.

"Well... I uh.. I may have kissed M-"

Before the sentence could fully leave her mouth a loud noise rung through the speakers followed by a very familiar voice.

"Samantha LaRusso."

It was Tory.

"You know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it."

(Y/N) looked at Sam who had fear in her eyes.

"I'm coming for you Bitch!"

The whole glass mumbled as the bell rang. Sam sprung out of her seat and headed into the hallway, followed closely by (Y/N).

"Sam whats going on?" She asked, speed walking to keep up. But she never got her answer. Instead she saw Tory waiting for Sam at the end of the corridor. "Shit.."

Suddenly Robby appeared beside her, just as curious as to what was about to go down.

"I saw what you did at the party." Tory stated, a little too calm. "You kissed Miguel."

Gasps waved over the crowd that surrounded the two girls. (Y/N) glanced as Robby who looked hurt, staring at Sam for answers. But she only stuttered, unsure of what to say.

Thats when Tory snapped, launching herself at Sam, who narrowly avoided the punch. It didn't stop there. The fight broke out quickly and robby got involved, attempting to protect Sam. Only to start his own fight with Miguel.

(Y/N) rushed over to Demetri who stood with Chris. "Guys what do we do!?" She asked desperately as Miguel and Robby threw each other across the floor, landing at her feet.

"Hey man we gotta do something." Chris said, stepping back from the the two.

"Good idea." He agreed, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand. "Lets go get a teacher." He suggested, pulling her away from the chaos.