T W E N T Y F O U R - Robby's Return

School the next day was interesting. Walking in with Miguel was new but welcomed. Meeting up with him before school gave them more time to talk. But as they walked through the halls they last Cobra Kai, and Hawk.

(Y/N) glanced at Hawk with a frown as he glared between the two of them before going to to his conversation with his friends.

Suddenly she bumped into the back of Miguel, who'd accidentally bumped into Sam. Both of them apologising to one another before actually forming a conversation.

(Y/N) was too distracted to listen to what they were talking about. Her mind had been occupied by Hawk since the clash between their dojos the day before. She had finally met the man who had changed him for the worse and even after Johnny had offered him redemption... he refused to leave Cobra Kai.
She followed Miguel and Sam through the school as they spoke, only to be brought back to reality as she saw Yazmin and Demetri tucked away in the corner. Kissing.

"Yazmin?!" Sam exclaimed with wide eyes.

The couple pulled apart abruptly, Demetri not seeming phased at all. Whilst Yazmin stood there flustered.

"What the hell..." (Y/N) muttered, looking to her best friend for answers.

"We... uh..." Demetri hopelessly searched for any kind of excuse. "We're just doing.. "

"Study work!" Yaz chimed in, Demetri nodding in agreement.

(Y/N) shared an awkward glance with Sam, who smiled at the situation.

"So.. you two are..,?"

"What?" Yazmin immediately cut her off. "Ew. Ew! No! Like I would ever date this freak!" She said, not convincing her audience at all. She patted Demetri on the chest before rushing down the hallway and away from the group.

"Whatever Cruella. Why don't you go kill and bunch of Dalmatians?" He called after her, still not bothered by them being caught.

The trio behind him chuckled as he turned to them with a flustered smile. "I am 101% in love." He blurted, before brushing past them.

(Y/N) turned to follow him as Sam and Miguel expressed their shock. She heard a phrase that she wouldn't soon forget.

"Love conquers all."

----------

"You've got to be shitting me!!" Mitch shouted as his phone as the Eagle Fang's took a break from their class.

"What happened assface?" (Y/N) asked as she took a drink from her bottle, still adapting to using his nickname

"They've cancelled the All Valley." He told them, showing the announcement on his phone.

"They did what?!" Johnny exclaimed, looking at the announcement with a frown. "That's bullshit."

"What are you going to do?" (Y/N) asked him, looking at him curiously.

He shrugged. "What can I do? I can't do anything."

"Can't you appeal?" She suggested, titling her head.

It was as if a spark went of within his eyes. "You might be onto something there Twinkle Toes." He said before rushing off to grab something.

(Y/N) and Miguel looked at eachother confused. "Did he just call you... Twinkle Toes..?"

--------

Later that day (Y/N) walked into her usual diner to meet Demetri. She rushed over to the table and sat down, opening her mouth to speak only to have him beat her to it.