F I F T E E N - Shots part 2

A few moments later she sat with him in the kitchen with multiple shot glasses set before her. Each one full of Vodka. She counted 14 shots between them. A small crowd gathered as they saw a competition arising.

"Ready Snowflake?" Hawk asked, handing her the first shot. "First one to finish all shots wins."

"You're going down" She shot back.

Hawk counted down. And as soon as he said go they both began knocking back the shots. One by one until all were gone. (Y/N) finishing her last shot just after Hawk.

"Shit!" She cursed, slamming down the tiny cup. "I want a rematch!" She glared at the boy who sat with a smug smirk.

"Whatever you want Snowflake." He shrugged as he refilled all the glasses.

He counted down once more and they began again. This time (Y/N) managed to finish first, earning a cheer from the small crowd.

"Again!" She shouted, almost falling from her seat.

"Whoa Snowflake." Hawk warned as he caught her just before she slipped onto the floor. "I think you've had enough." He told her.

"No we're having so much fun." She whined, tugging on his shirt, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He knew he had to get her somewhere she'd be safe. He knew a lot of people here would try to take advantage of her in this state. "Come on. Lets get you somewhere safe." He said, putting her arm around his neck and leading her to the living room. Where Demetri stood on the small stage, addressing him directly.

(Y/N) didn't hear much of what was said as she struggled to focus due to the foreign feeling of alcohol in her system. But one thing she did hear was the mention of bed wetting. Then before she knew it she was left standing alone as Hawk advanced on Demetri. Only to be stopped by Robby.

Even though she think straight she moved quickly between the two groups. "Guys don't!" She begged, leaning on Hawk to stabilise herself. "Please don't fight were meant to be having fun."

Robby looked at her concerned. "My god (Y/N) are you okay?" He turned to Hawk. "Did you do this?" He hissed.

Hawk glared at him. "Maybe I did. So what? At least I didnt ditch her for another chick." He growled, causing Robby to look at her with a look of pity.

(Y/N) stumbled back slightly, shaking her head. "Actually you did." She pointed out un-ironically.

Suddenly Moon appeared behind them. "Guys stop it. We're friends."

The next thing (Y/N) knew there were sirens. Hawk yelled something threatening at Demetri before grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the house. "Lets get you out of here."

Robby watched helplessly as she was dragged away before rushing off to find his own girlfriend.

----------

"That was so fun!" (Y/N) giggled as Hawk guided her home. "We should do that again Eli, I love drinking with you."

"Maybe you should build your tolerance first." He joked as he pulled her up to her front door, using the key he found in her pocket to open it. "Lets get you to bed."

"Nooooo." She whined as she followed behind him to her room. She flopped onto the bed with a giggle and looked at her friend. "I'm sorry about Moon. But she's really happy with Piper."

"Dont mention her. It doesn't matter anymore." He muttered, leaning against her wall.

She stood up with a wobble and then stumbled forward, meaning Hakw had to catch her. "Just sit down." He pleaded.

She shook her head. "But Eli." She whispered. "Now that Moon's moved on... you can love me again. I can be the one that means 'forever'" She said poking his chest where his tattoo for Moon would be.

He knew she was drunk and what she was saying didn't make sense. That she probably didn't mean it. But that didn't stop him from pressing his lips to hers. He poured all of the pent up emotion into the kiss, pulling her closer by the waist.

Breaking apart the pair remained quiet for a moment, foreheads pressed together.

"I miss you Eli." She mumbled, her eyes drooping.

Hawk smiled. "I missed you too. But im here now. And you need to get to bed." He lead her over to her bed, letting her lie down and get comfortable before pulling the blanket over her.

"I'll see you at school." He whispered pressing a kiss to her forehead and leaving her room. He let himself out of the house and headed towards his own. Smiling to himself.