16

After the misunderstanding between the two of them were resolved, the crown prince transformed into an even clinger person.   

Not only did she report to Chuxiu Brothel every single day, hating that she could not just live there, she even clinged onto Su Yanxi, acting spoiled and unreasonable, whilst using all her means to prevent her from receiving guests.     

The crown prince, who was inflicted by love sickness, made Su Yanxi somewhat perplexed and helpless. In particular, when Prince Jing came here, Yuchi Yun would always look like she was facing her greatest enemy.   

At the same time that Su Yanxi gently moved her elbow back to avoid Yuchi Yun’s arms, she had also used her hand to bat away that face full of grievances. Her cat-like eyes were clear and rippling like spring water, it looked at her sideways. With a smile yet not a smile, she opened her mouth, “Mister Yu~”  

As soon as the crown prince saw her like that, her heart panicked a bit. She hastily explained, “Yanxi, I, I was only……”  

“This servant thinks that, you, Mister Yu, should understand the situation first.” Su Yanxi’s hands gently fixed the crown prince’s collar, yet the words her red lips spat out were so cold and unfriendly that it made ice enter one’s heart. “Mister, don’t climb onto my bed and then think that you have the qualifications to manage this servant’s affairs~ After all——there’s plenty of useful men, even if you’re missing.”  

After she finished speaking, she no longer cared about Yuchi Yun’s wounded expression. She turned around and ruthlessly asked her to leave, politely.    

“Um, imperial brother ah……are you okay?”  

And Prince Jing, Yuchi Wei, who was secretly watching them on the sidelines, had finally appeared at this moment. He walked to the crown prince, whose head was currently lowered and looking extremely lonely. His expression appeared extremely cautious, yet he was in fact taking extreme pleasure in her misfortune when he asked.     

Seriously, who was the girl here ah?  

However, he didn’t expect that this imperial brother of his to have such a peculiar taste, to like such an arrogant and heartless woman, who was also from the brothel…… 

Sure enough, his own tastes were better, Yuchi Wei thought, rather pleased with himself. Once again he looked down on his disgraced imperial brother. To actually speak so humbly to a prostitute from the brothel, and smile obsequiously to fawn over her. Truly the cheap type!    

“I think that this has nothing to do with imperial brother, it doesn’t require imperial brother’s con-cern*.” Yuchi Yun stretched out her hand and patted his shoulder as lightly as the clouds and the wind, and coldly humphed. Then she turned around, eager and groveling, as she chased that distant silhouette.    
*He enunciated each syllable in that word.   

“——I am willing, Humph!” Who cares about you. ╭(╯^╰)╮   

Yuchi Wei: “……!” Fucking no brain development.jpg  

  ……  

When the crown prince finally found her big beauty Su, Su Yanxi was at ease and laughing as she led Jiang Qiyan and a somewhat familiar looking man around.  

The woman wore a luxurious red dress, enchanting and glamorous like an evil spirit or a demon. That pair of misty and cat-like eyes were able to bewitch all living things. The gaze revealed was infinitely flirtatious as it wandered about. The rosy red lips slightly curled up, as if it was seducing people to step forward and get intimate. There was never a point that it did not get on people’s nerves.