38

“Is Miss a guest that father has invited?”

Su Yanxi abruptly asked softly with her tender and timid voice. Her little face was even lightly dusted with peach powder, appearing extremely cute.

Mu Shengyan’s body suddenly stiffened. A trace of awkwardness flew across her face. Then, under her curious clear black eyes, an ambiguous reply came out from her mouth

“So it was like that ah. Recently I was resting and have yet to go outside. I’m truly sorry.” Su Yanxi was slightly embarrassed as she smiled. “I am Su Yanxi. I don’t know Miss’ name?”

“Mu Shengyan.” Hearing her say so, she did not have any sort of desire to inquire further. Mu Shengyan blinked her eyes, her heart couldn’t help relaxing, releasing that breath.

Su Yanxi raised her small face and gently smiled at her, her cat-like eyes sparkled.

“I shall support you back for you to rest, okay? How could you come out when you’re still recovering?” Yet Mu Shengyan’s sharp eyes saw her somewhat forceful expression and couldn’t help knitting her eyebrows as she spoke to her in a soft voice.

Su Yanxi looked around left and right, and did not find the existence of a servant girl. Then, somewhat embarrassedly, she said “Huh? Then I shall bother Miss Mu.” She paused, then couldn’t resist defending herself in a soft voice. “Actually, I have basically recovered. It’s just that, just now, I don’t know why I suddenly……” 

Silly child, Mu Shengyan couldn’t resist the impulse to roll her eyes. She sighed at her. “Isn’t that the same as not being fully recovered yet?”

Su Yanxi: “……”

Seeing the young girl reveal an ashamed expression to her, where even the tips of her ears glistened with redness, Mu Shengyan lowly chuckled with a spirited and elated expression. “Alright, I won’t say anymore. I’ll support you back to your room first okay? It’s not good to continue being blown by the wind.”

Su Yanxi slightly stuck her tongue out, revealing a somewhat childish expression.

Mu Shengyan shot her a humorous glance, then supported her back to her room.

After entering the room, she couldn’t resist curiously measuring up her surroundings. The room of an ancient girl turned out to be like this ah. As expected, it was quaint. Although, she didn’t know that the palace that the original body as a princess lived in was so majestic, yet uniquely refined, fresh and clean as nature. Moreover, it was as if she could feel the breath of the gentle little temperament unique to females filling the room.

In the room, there were even the faint remnants of a simple yet elegant delicate scent. The scent was familiar, just like the smell that she smelt from Su Yanxi’s body. Mu Shengyan’s mind wandered, when even the tips of her ears turned slightly red. She couldn’t help feigning casualness as she inadvertently asked. “What incense do you use? The fragrance is pretty nice.”

“Huh? That should be Wanyin Fragrance. I casually made it.” Su Yanxi tilted her head and pondered with a confused face. “However, recently I have not used incense ah. Does the room have some fragrance?”

Mu Shengyan suddenly paused. Her face suddenly turned burning hot. Then could that be her natural fragrance?

She’s worthy of being a beauty, she even had a natural fragrance on her body ah.

However Mu Shengyan did not have that jealous mentality. Afterall, compared to her body that had beauty yet was delicate, she preferred her own healthy and lively body more.