22

Henceforth, after this point, the style on Weibo turned into this.   

Part 1

Luo Qing✓: At the office waiting for you to have a heart-to-heart talk.
@Su Xiaoxi: The fans were unexpectedly all abducted, my royal self expresses that I refuse to obey QAQ! 【Attached picture of a conversation on WeChat】  

【Darling Su: Chief Inspector, Chief Inspector, I feel like I got hurt QAQ

Devil Jian: ?  

Darling Su: Why is it that everytime I post something on Weibo, the fans would always mention you ah! Chief Inspector, you actually stole my fans, that is wrong!!  

Devil Jian: ……Having a conversation while doing work, come to my office for a visit.

Darling Su: ……  

Darling Su: Hey, my WeChat seemed to have been hacked just now. Fortunately, I have now recovered it hehe……】

“Simply smiling while crying! Su Xiaoxi, you really know how to seek death hehehe!”  

“Confess: what are you two doing in the office everyday? [doge face]”

“Sweetly die! How could your interactions be so sweet! Lord Chief Inspector could not be more pampering!!”  

“Lord Chief Inspector: Just waiting for you to find me for comfort.”   

“Hey, is this 110? There is someone abusing dogs here!”

(TLN: 110 is the Chinese 911 emergency phone number. Abusing dogs here = abusing single people)  

“Jealous!”  

Part 2

Flowery Cheng: Fess up, did you or did you not do a prank again, making Chief Inspector vent her anger on us?【Bye-bye motion】
@Little Deer Lu: @Su Xiaoxi, Darling Su, what did you do that made Chief Inspector angry again! The gaming console that I had just bought was confiscated again QAQ!  

“Hehehe, lighting up candles for the always innocent colleagues made into scapegoats!”  

“You wanna know why? Hurry up and read Su Xiaoxi’s newest manhua on her daily life. After you finished reading, you would understand. [doge face]”

Su Xiaoxi✓: So today, my royal self was successful in taking revenge against Devil Chief Inspector for always lecturing me! [scissoring hands] 【Attached Daily Life Manhua】【Attached Picture】  

【Cat-eared young girl clasped her hands behind her back and stealthily sneaked into Chief Inspector’s office.

“What is it now?” The callous Lord Chief Inspector with facial paralysis didn’t even raise her head as she asked.

The little loli* was delicate and charming. “Chief Inspector, if I did something wrong, would you punish me ah……”
*small cute girl  

“……Confess, what did you do wrong this time?”  

The little loli, who was thinking about [what that “this time” meant], pouted and acted like a spoiled child. “Chief Inspector, you say it first~!”  

So Lord Chief Inspector lifted her eyes, unhurriedly glanced at her sideways, and said in cold-blood. “That would depend on the degree of your wrongdoing, as to punish you accordingly.”   

The cat-eared young girl choked and couldn’t help but to puff up her cheeks, looking like a steamed bun. Dissatisfied, she used her fingers to glide over the documents on her table.