49.1

Unable to marry……Sofia?

A young girl in a red dress, whose face was perhaps displeased, or perhaps smiling, emerged in Victoria’s mind, along with the scenes of them interacting……

——Turns out, they unwittingly had so many memories together already.

In the end, under her teacher’s happy and worried gaze, Victoria still firmly nodded her head.

But perhaps only she would know, that she was actually shaking inside, shaking in fear.

Victoria did not dare to get any more closer to Su Yanxi. She was afraid that her heart would soften, and also that she would lose her pride and ambition due to the little princess.

——If she lost those two things, would she still be Victoria Stewart?

She needed to be calm, to carefully think about how she should proceed in the future.

So, Victoria left. She did not tell Su Yanxi before she voluntarily resigned from her post as a First Class Imperial Guard. She directly rushed to the frontline battlefields with Charles.

After hearing the news that the female lead went to the frontlines, the entirety of Su Yanxi’s being couldn’t help being confused.

Wait a minute, it was agreed that she would marry the Princess before going to the battlefield to render meritorious services! Was there something wrong with the plot?! 

007 was also somewhat dumbfounded. Only now did it remember that the female lead did not marry the Princess before deciding to go to the frontlines, but rather had decided at the very beginning that she would go to the frontlines after graduation.

While this period of time, when Sofia should have already been captured by the female lead and got married……seemed to slowly passed while Su Su and it cooperated to make Victoria suffer——

007:【……】Is this retribution? QWQ

“007, the male lead Ovann met Victoria at the frontlines.” Su Yanxi suddenly thought of this problem. Her big eyes couldn’t help blinking as she looked at her partner with a guilty conscience. “What to do ah……”

007 made every effort to remain calm.【Don’t worry. It’s nothing more than them interacting for a period of time. The foundations for their true feelings happens after they return to the capital, starting when Ovann revealed his identity to help Victoria.】

However, the biggest problem right now: so in the end, did Victoria have any bit of affection for Su Su. The future turmoil in the capital directly hinged on this answer. It would determine whether the female lead would seize the throne or help Su Su.

Did Victoria like Su Su?

Of course she liked her. Otherwise, with her temper, it would be impossible for her to tolerate the troubles the little princess gave her, and be so glad to endure hardships cleaning up the hot messes for her.

——So, did she realize it herself?

——This……probably only Victoria herself would know.

Three years later.

“Victoria, before everything else, I have to congratulate you for recently being awarded the Major General rank——seems like in the future, even I need to call you Major General Stewart.”

“Teacher is joking.”

Victoria opened her photon computer1, and Charles’ figure popped up on the screen. She listened to her teacher’s joking remarks, and couldn’t help slightly smiling in an extremely good mood. After undergoing the battlefield’s cruel and bloody baptism, her face, having become better at showing determination, swiftness and fierceness, revealed the rarely seen, slightly gentle arc.