46

“Who are you? Do you know the consequences of kidnapping this princess?!”

Su Yanxi stubbornly pretended to be calm as she ferociously glared at the human shadow, whose appearance she could not see, in front of her. However, that slightly trembling voice exposed her current panic.

Victoria nearly laughed. At times, this princess does seem quite cute. Like right now, she was oozing with an innocent, laughter-inducing, cuteness.

“My dear Third Princess, say if I killed you right now——” Accordingly, she purposefully lowered her voice. Seeing that pair of bright eyes reveal alarm in the darkness, she faintly smiled. In an elegant, enchanting and noble whisper, as if she was talking to her lover, she said. “Guess, would it be unknown to both god and ghost1?”

“You, you wouldn’t dare!” Even when faced with her kidnapper’s threat, Her Highness the Princess, who never had a speck of dust beneath her, still had a naive and spoiled expression. Her words had a foolish arrogance. “My imperial father is Emperor Raphael. If you dare kill me, he would definitely not let you off!”

“My innocent and cute Princess ah……”

Victoria affectionately caressed that brightly shining blonde hair. She lowered her head and lightly sniffed the pure smell drifting from her body. The faint, distinctive pheromone of an omega blended with the sweetness, able to seep into one’s heart, coming from the young girl’s body. It made her involuntarily slightly intoxicated and aroused.

She inexplicably felt that this person’s actions right now were like that of a beast when they are preparing to enjoy the inspection of a satisfactory prey. She also felt the aggressive and powerful pheromone of an alpha emitted by the other person’s body. As she was still not of age yet, the omega Princess had never experienced something like this, so all the hair on her back stood up.

The spoiled Princess was clearly so scared that she was about to cry, yet she was still unwilling to admit defeat. She made soft sobbing sounds and had slightly trembling hands as she wanted to push her away. “Move away, pervert!”

“You must not know what a true pervert is like, little princess.”

The cold and cruel corners of Victoria’s lips slightly curled up. The words she spat out were all graceful, ambiguous and affectionate on the tip of her tongue. If it were not for 007 confirming that she was the female lead, she would absolutely not dare to believe that a woman born in the slums, who also had a difficult life growing up, would have a voice comparable to nobles. 

No wonder why in the original text, the female lead was easily able to enter the noble circles, then gain the approval of those nobles who “hated that their eyes couldn’t grow on the top of their heads2” and their allegiance casted from the bottom of their hearts.

With this kind of deep scheming, it was no wonder why the big-boobed-no-brains Sophia would end up with that kind of fate.

“Bastard, let go of me!” Su Yanxi suddenly used all her strength to tilt her head forward and strongly headbutted her. She refused to admit defeat as she yelled. “I’m telling you, if this Princess comes to learn of who you are, pervert, you would definitely be screwed!”

She didn’t expect that the delicate omega would actually make such a counterattack. Taken by surprise and truly headbutted, Victoria subconsciously relaxed her strength a bit. Su Yanxi seized this chance to suddenly push her away, and then desperately ran out.

Victoria did not chase her. She just massaged her somewhat dizzy forehead. Afterwards, the corners of her mouth slightly curved up. A hint of interest also flashed through her black eyes.