50.3

As a result in the following days, Su Yanxi started to tip the female lead frequently, using a variety of carrot and stick methods in hopes of getting her to update more and more.

But Yu Liangli, who received the extreme admiration and envy from many writers, only gradually knew about how famous this reader【using words sparingly like gold】was in the writers’ circle. When she tipped people, she always threw money like dirt, never caring about how much. As long as a novel had been “heavily” tipped by her, they were usually good. The novel would either be very promising or had already become popular. As a result, those novels were also pretty famous among the readers.

So the previously somewhat cold comment section in《Interstellar Future》was now flooded with discussions from readers attracted there. The number of people bookmarking it had also kept on shooting right up. In just a week, this novel had already become eligible to enter v1.

Although Yu Liangli gained many loyal readers, with no lack of nouveau riche tipping her within them, the one she valued the most was still using words sparingly like gold.

Not because she tipped the most, but because Yu Liangli discovered that this reader was actually able to keep up with her train of thought. She often posed questions and comments that always hit the main point, as if she too had once lived in her previous interstellar world. While they discussed the plot, there were actually no barriers that appeared.

This intimate feeling hitting her in the face made her unable to resist wanting to partner up with this nouveau riche reader.

But a pity that this nouveau riche did not join her readers’ group. Except for appearing under her novel on time, there was basically no other way to obtain her contact details.

Could it be that when she left a reply she had to directly ask? Yu Liangli’s chin rested on her hand. Would it not be bad if she got rejected.

After a split second of being vexed, she suddenly recalled something.  As a result, she sent a message to the writers’ group.

Liangwei: Is there anybody who knows the contact info for using words sparingly like gold?

Qingjiujiang: Our new expert came out la~

Everything is all floating clouds2: That nouveau riche ah? They3 always come without a shadow and leave without a trace, cannot catch, cannot reach. Who would have their contact info ah.

Qianxi: A-liang, you actually want the nouveau riche’s contact info? When you get it, don’t be stingy. Remember to give me too!

Using words sparingly like gold had once tipped Qianxi quite a lot of Xiuba coins, although they didn’t appear below her novel that often recently. 

Yu Liangli raised a refined eyebrow. Her mood felt somewhat sour as she coldly humphed and thought. Did she look like such a petty person?

——That’s right! She is just that petty!【Hey!

Wind blowing butts cold: This nouveau riche is famous for not joining the readers’ group, and also rarely joins writers’ appraisal. It’s very hard to contact her, right?

Swimming in drama: Butts, they clearly didn’t want to join your readers’ group, right, haha! Your novel is truly too boorish, can’t do anything about it!

Wind blowing butts cold:【pei.jpg】How is what this uncle4 wrote boorish ? You’re talking nonsense!

Everything is all floating clouds: What part of a stallion novel5 is not boorish? Nouveau riche young Su only tips 1v1, no harem, novels~ #secretly laughing