26

In the end, the little mermaid still followed President Su home.

The butler, who stepped forward to greet them, saw the little girl wrapped in the roomy black windbreaker, being carried home by his family’s princess. His eyes nearly popped out of his eye sockets.

——Is that really their Su family’s head?

“Who are they ah? Your family members?” The little mermaid looped both her arms around Su Ranjing’s neck. She raised her flushed face and curiously asked.

Su Ranjing coldly shot a glance at the butler and the servants, who were dazedly standing in place having received a shock. “No.”

Because she understood the little mermaid’s baby-like curiosity, to prevent another bombardment of questions, she slightly paused and added. “You will know later.”

Although the tone was still as cold as before, but the family head was actually willing to lower her honor and answer the young girl’s stupid and ludicrous question. This point was enough to shock them as well as make them take her seriously.

The family head’s recent activities were truly becoming more and more strange. The butler secretly sighed. Then, he wore the perfect smile for the situation, and stretched out his hands in preparation to take the young girl, yet he was unexpectedly prevented by Su Ranjing.

“No need.” President Su was displeased as she tightened her grip on the fish in her hands. She was then immediately covertly slapped by the fishtail in the windbreaker. “Go and tidy the room next to my room. I want to change the inside into a pond.”

The butler: “……Yes. I shall immediately go.” A pond?!

At this moment, Su Ranjing’s expression looked cold and indifferent, yet on the inside, she was actually feeling an anxiety that she wasn’t able to remove. The fishtail that this stupid fish hid inside the clothes kept on unconsciously teasing her. It made her unable to resist the desire to directly tear open the windbreaker, press her down underneath herself, and wantonly caress her, ignoring that there’s still people surrounding her. She wants to see if this stupid fish would still dare to be so wanton in the future.

Was this how she had seduced that man in the past?

"
"
Su Ranjing’s gray eyes suddenly dimmed. Her mood turned foul. As a result, her face froze and her hand quietly streched into the clothes.

“Wu!”

Suddenly, one could only hear the cute little girl in President Su’s embrace unexpectedly groan, a muffled groan. The low sound was beautiful and filled with temptation. It was like the natural sound of the Siren, as if it could shake the soul.  

She covered her mouth in a somewhat flustered and helpless manner under everybody’s seemingly disdainful eyes. Anger and shame rippled in the gorgeous red eyes. She ferociously glared at the sanctimonious cold woman.

Su Ranjing’s red lips were pursed in a straight line. Her eyes, because of her patient tolerance, turned more and more profound. She didn’t carry a hint of emotion as she indifferently shot a glance at the nearby people, carrying a dangerous warning. Then, she used great efforts in order to suppress the destructive lust in her heart. She embraced the little mermaid and walked upstairs. At the same time, the hand that was recklessly wandering about on her waist began to slowly glide downwards, touching the forbidden area that was the fishtail.

Su Yanxi couldn’t resist leaking out a whimper. Her body merely felt soft, her entire body hung off of the woman’s arm. She unconsciously struggled, seemingly out of a desire to escape, yet Su Ranjing firmly held her in her embrace. Just like a lamb waiting for slaughter, there was absolutely no room for resistance.