50.2

System space.

“Su Su, are you alright?”

007 was somewhat worried as it looked at its partner, who still looked slightly strange after she had extracted her emotions.

“Nothing. It’s just that I keep feeling that something is wrong……” Were her emotions truly extracted? Why does she feel that they sometimes faintly appear……

Su Yanxi hesitantly shook her head. “Maybe it’s because the last world took too much effort. Oh right, how’s our evaluation this time?” 

【Was just about to tell you! The evaluation this time was actually another double S! Turns out, we actually unlocked a hidden mission to develop the empire, to make it more powerful! Su Su is simply awesome!】007 excited somersaulted in midair【Fortunately this world’s female lead was quite the loyal dog later on, otherwise you would not have been able to manage such a big empire.】

Su Yanxi discontentedly said. “That was because I wanted to torment her, so I purposefully caused problems for her to come back and clean up!”

007 roasted her without restraint.【Enough of that, why don’t you say it directly, that you miss her, so you purposefully do some stuff wrong to allow her to hurry back to clean up the mess. Then, after being fed up with her sweets words, you remember your past grudges and rush her away~】

“Who told her to dare be like that towards me at that time?” Unexpectedly, Su Yanxi was bold and assured. “With the original body’s temperament, I should have violently made her perish together with me a long time ago! I only casually tormented her, which is not that bad already!”

【Just continue being stubborn then. You extracted your emotions by now anyways, so you could causally talk nonsense.】

Su Yanxi: “……”

“My next world has to be an easier one! No scumbags, no perverts, no hard to attack targets!”

007 rolled its eyes.【If you’re more arrogant, will you believe me that I fight you right now?】

Su Yanxu couldn’t help pouting. Her bright black eyes contained mist as they aggrievedly gazed at the cloud.

007 couldn’t endure her gaze anymore and immediately compromised as it floated to the side. It even feigned impatience as it said.【I understand, I understand, you’re so troublesome!】

Su Yanxi’s face instantly lit up in pleasure. She happily hugged the fluffy cloud and rubbed her face against it. She then closed her eyes at ease, waiting to be sent to the next world.

007’s entire cloud body couldn’t help but turn bright red.

As a result, the next time Su Yanxi opened her eyes, she had already been sent to a new world. She looked at the spoiled loli in the mirror, blinked her eyes, then closed them to mentally organize the original body’s memories and the story plot sent by the system.

This time she transmigrated into a novel tagged as【transmigration from the future to the present】, a story about the love-hate relationships between online novel writers.

The female lead Yu Liangli came from an interstellar future and accidentally transmigrated into a person on the Blue Planet due to a mistake. Just when she was concerned about not having any money, on the verge of resorting to eating the dirt, Yu Liangli suddenly discovered that the original body was an online writer.

Turns out that ever since the original body graduated from college, she started to write novels on Chuangwen, and become a little celebrity with thousands of followers so far.