55

The world that Su Yanxi chose is one where many fairy tale archetypes were mixed together.

The female lead was originally the unfavored princess. Her queen mother1 died young. After her imperial father married another queen, she frequently got bullied by her stepmother and the sisters she brought along.

The Third Princess Alberta, who is also the female lead, suffered from the queen’s envy after the queen’s Magic Mirror said that she was the most beautiful woman. The queen finally decided to murder the princess. Alberta was able to run away because of an imperial bodyguard that secretly admired her. She couldn’t help but be determined to retaliate against the nation due to hate like a teenager.

As a result, she started to form a force, becoming a cruel and tyrannical Demon King. She commanded the demon world to start attacking the Cecil Empire. The capital also gradually devolved into disorder.

After Alberta accidentally suffered a defeat to the neighboring prince, who had been entrusted by his fianceé, the First Princess——also the eldest sister of the female lead——to fight her, she fell into the ocean, fainted and got saved by a clownfish.

The clownfish got seduced by the princess’ good looks and lightly kissed her cheeks, waking up Alberta as a result. The clownfish told the princess that he was actually a mermen prince, but because he was cursed by an evil witch, he transformed to look like this. He also said that only the female lead’s true love kiss could help him break the curse.

After that, to be together with Alberta, the mermen prince was willing to forgo his mermen identity, drink the Witch’s drug, and become a mute human. Yet because of his good looks, the Second Princess fell in love with him at first sight when she accidentally caught sight of him.

But in the final ending, when the king declared that he is finding a husband for the Second Princess, in order to get revenge, the female lead Alberta appeared to expose her stepmother and stepsisters’ true colors. Afterwards, she secretly got rid of the king and ascended the throne as the female king. Finally, she was able to live happily with the mermen prince.

The identity Su Yanxi chose was precisely that of the Second Princess who fell in love with the mermen prince: Yevette.

As soon as she thought of how she could bully the female lead for many years, her entire body felt happinesses. o(*////▽////*)q~

↑That was right, that was the sinister reason why Su Yanxi chose this identity.

007 was well aware of this reason, yet didn’t plan on stopping anything. It only repeatedly urged her to not play too much, thus forgetting the main mission.

Su Yanxi was naturally extremely familiar being a princess like this. After she familiarly changed into a dress, she went out, walking downstairs.

“Hey, Giustino~” A young girl wearing a delicate bright yellow gauze dress, “dada” ran down the stairs, and proudly and high-spiritedly spun around in front of her sister. The corner of the dress bellowed like waves in the air, appearing extremely beautiful. “Is my dress pretty? Mama helped me pick it!”

“Oh, my adorable Eve.” A young girl with a beautiful face, which was more on the harsher side, looked slightly displeased. She was solemn yet haughty as she said. “You have to know that from now on, we should already have to address mother as queen mother.”

While Su Yanxi was unhappily pouting, First Princess Giustino coldy and indifferently continued. “Also, we are already the King’s daughters now. There is no beautiful clothing that we can not have, yet you are actually still showing off that simple, plain, crude dress of yours.”