32

“Then why are we not hurrying up and going?”

Chu Zhuang provokingly stared at the little kid, who always acted cool and had the unfashionable bob haircut. Yet his next words accidentally revealed his pettiness. “Could it be that you’re not hungry?”

So strange, clearly they were all gluttons, yet the little dumpling’s drooling appearance made her look especially cute. But this little guy in front of me……

Truly no matter how I look at him, I just feel that he’s distasteful.

Lin Keqing calmly returned the stare. “Xiaoxi has snacks. It’s a pity that you’re not fortunate enough, unable to catch up.”

Chu Zhuang’s face suddenly darkened. The more he saw of this darn girl, the more unpleasant she seemed. He really wants to fight with her ah, detestable. _(:3)∠)_

“Can we take the car, Xiao Gege? Or should we ride the public buses or the subway ah?” Su Yanxi clung to Lin Keqing’s arm, trying hard to insert herself into the conversation. She appeared to be seriously studying the map, her little face was even about to lean onto it. 

“Um……seems like we should be able to take the car over. However, there seems to be no subway here, we will ride the public transportation there.” Lin Keqing turned over her bag. Inside, she found a compass, a small water bottle, a children’s wallet, and a small piece of cake.

She tore the little cake into pieces and fed it to the little dumpling’s mouth. “The wallet should have enough money for us to take public transportation.”

Chu Zhuang had naturally also taken public transportation before. He  dropped the little cake from his bag into his mouth, and inarticulately said. “So now, first find a station sign. When we get there, we would know which route we should take.” 

Two people glanced at each other, then pretended to calmly move their sights away.

——For my/the little dumpling’s delicious food, I shall tentatively call a truce and cooperate til we find the destination!

Lin Keqing indifferently said “en”, then pulled the little dumpling and turned around, walking off. “A station sign…  I remember seeing one at one of the places we passed by.”

Chu Zhuang matched their pace, and couldn’t resist wanting to rile her up with a few words. “You sure you saw one? If by any chance you’re wrong, then won’t we have walked for nothing?”

Su Yanxi was pulled along by Lin Keqing to walk forward. When she heard his question (?), she couldn’t help risking her life to turn her head around. She blinked her moist, bright, big eyes and chimed in. “But Brother Chu, Xiaoxi also saw it!”

Chu Zhuang choked, and couldn’t help rolling his eyes at her. With a bad temper, he elaborated.

“The destination on the map seems to be not far from the planetarium. It might be nearby.” Lin Keqing folded the map, raising her gaze, she studied the road signs for the correct route. 

Chu Zhuang continued. “Then that should be Route 137. There’s only a cars-only route that goes through the planetarium!”

Lin Keqing knit her eyebrows, and raised a question. “But this is way too easy……the routes on the map are so complicated, how could we possibly get there directly by taking public transportation?”

“Maybe the public transport routes are this easy! You’re making it too complicated!” Chu Zhuang rebutted.

Su Yanxi blinked, looking between the female and male leads, who were both still children in third grade, earnestly squabbling about the map’s routes in front of her. Bubbles known as shame silently rose inside her heart ——