40

Gradually, after an unknown amount of time had passed, the sobbing sounds under the covers finally stopped.

Mu Shengyan gently tugged the covers down. Seeing the young girl who wept till she fell asleep, with her pretty little face still covered in tear stains, her expression was slightly complicated.

Did she like Yanxi?

No. She could not confirm, nor could she resolve herself to get to the bottom of it. Because even if her favorable impression of her has truly gone past the limit, she could not drag this child down underwater with her.

What kind of woman she is? Mu Shengyan naturally knew perfectly clearly.

Without mentioning her in modern times, merely based on the amount of men she had ambiguous relations with after she transmigrated, there’s already who knows how many of them. She is indeed promiscuous, with many affairs, and also enjoys these kinds of ambiguous relationships. Her heart is unable to settle down, to properly, seriously and wholeheartedly love one person.

——Therefore she absolutely could not drag this pure and bright child down underwater with her.

“Yanxi, sorry.”

Mu Shengyan had a bitter smile as she bent over, lightly kissing the young girl’s tender cheeks. She quietly apologized to her.

Then, she stood up. She stayed by the bed for a long time. In the end, she still left without turning her head back.

Su Yanxi opened her eyes. She looked at her as she silently closed the door. Only afterwards did she slowly sit up.

The silk covers slid down. She lightly stroked her lips, her eyes slightly complicated.

【Su Su, what are you thinking about?】007, who was anxiously circling around, was completely unable to understand what its partner was thinking this time. It couldn’t help repeatedly asking her.【Since you already decided that you will attack the female lead in this world, why did you let her leave? You have to know that the female lead’s nature is really attractive to peach blossoms*. If later on——】

Su Yanxi’s rosy red lips slightly pursed. “Even if I am able to make her stay, with her nature that seeks many lovers and likes to court peach blossoms, her heart would not settle down. Who knows, maybe in the future, she might even become bored of me.”

007’s expression changed.【How could that be? The female lead is not that scummy right?】

“Or else why would this world be np?” It seemed like ever since she came to this world, Su Yanxi’s feelings became somewhat restrained. She massaged her temples, her tone indifferent as she quietly said. “At the base, the female lead is someone who likes the new and gets tired of the old. She courts peach blossoms and gets tired of them very quickly. Such a person is easily attracted.”

That was why she would choose this time to leave. She still knows how to restrain herself.

Yet 007’s attention was completely drawn elsewhere. It was still weighed down by worries as it asked.【Su Su, your feelings recently are somewhat abnormal ah. If there is a problem, you must mention them to me, do you understand?】

Su Yanxi froze, then laughed, her face did relax a bit. “Nothing la. I am just trying to figure out this young lady from the Su Family’s mentality, activities and thinking all the time. I sunk in a bit too deeply. Also, the analysis just now was what the original body discerned, I merely remembered it by chance, nothing more.”

Only then was 007 able to breathe.【It’s not a problem to try to figure it out, but you must not be too in sync. Or else, if you can’t extract yourself, then there would be trouble, do you understand?】