20

If the colleagues were at first envious and jealous of the special treatment that the little intern received from the Chief Inspector, then when Su Xiaoxi was frequently called into the office by the Chief Inspector for “heart-to-heart talks”, they were no longer envious, instead changing it to sympathetic.   

For example——  

Su Yanxi✓: I was just browsing through Taobao and suddenly discovered this style of snacks. I quietly recommend these to you guys: the taste is super-duper good! [smug]  

“Hehe, Su Xiaoxi, you are not doing work seriously again, and secretly going onto Taobao again!”  

‘Waiting for Little Bottom Su to be caught by Devil Jian and later called into the office for tic-tac-toe——um, to get lectured [doge face]”   

“(⊙o⊙) Wah, Devil Jian is standing right behind you, hey!”  

“Devil Jian: Not behaving again, seems like there’s a need to bring you back to the office for discipline again.”  

And yet when the already-been-disciplined Su Yanxi returned and looked at the comments below, she was so filled with grief that she would have been better off dead, rushing into Mommy Lu’s embrace. “Wuwu, how in the world did Chief Inspector know that I deserted my work during working hours! Was it a monitor?!”     

Beautiful sister Xie Shilan held her documents and just so happened to gracefully pass by. She couldn’t help but to give her a sideways glance full of sympathy. “Stop being muddleheaded Darling Su, the monitor can’t see what you’re viewing on your computer.”   

Su Yanxi: (╥﹏╥)  

Another example——  

Su Yanxi✓: Heavenly King Lin is really handsome. QAQ The new song is super-duper good! Even if I’m working, I couldn’t resist secretly bringing along earbuds and looping the music. ?(^?^*)”

Then, at the next moment, Su Yanxi, who was wearing her earbuds indulging herself and getting intoxicated from the music, suddenly felt a chill coming from behind her. This temperature, that she had already gotten used to and familiar with, without her knowledge, made her eyes unconsciously open wide. She was quivering as she turned her head around……  

“Done with your work?” The beautiful yet cold Lord Chief Inspector, who forces people, was standing right behind her. Her face didn’t contain an ounce of warmth. Su Yanxi raised her moist cat-like eyes and timidly shook her head. Lord Chief Inspector slightly narrowed her deep phoenix eyes and suddenly opened her mouth. “If you still haven’t finished it before the evening, how about Miss Su accompany me in my office and work together. ——Of course, music can always be provided.”   

Su Yanxi: “……I, I understand…… 

How in the world did Lord Chief Inspector find out? ≧﹏≦  

Another example——  

Darling Su: “For today’s lunch, can I be the one to order the meal? I don’t want Mama Lu to order ≧﹏≦. Everyone who agrees, please reply 1”  

Su Yanxi was very pleased with herself as she finished editing the message to send to multiple people. Then, in the multitude of “1” replies, she suddenly found a particularly out of the ordinary reply……   

Devil Jian: “Seems like you guys are very free ah. With two hours to go before lunch, you guys are already discussing what to eat, huh.”  

Su Yanxi, who had just mistakenly added the Chief Inspector into the list of people that she sent the message to: Σ(っ°Д °;)っ My life is over!