51

Early in the morning, the future expert was already harassing her family's nouveau riche young Su. 

Liangwei: Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi~

Liangwei: Not here?

Liangwei: QAQ

Liangwei: Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi——

......

Seeing the entire screen filled with her name, and the female lead still diligently flooding the screen, Su Yanxi sat in front of her computer while the corner of her lips couldn't help twitching. 

This guy clearly knew that she was not on. Could it be that she thought that by flooding the screen like this, she will be able to successfully call her out? 

......Seems like it truly could orz. 

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: ......

Laingwei: Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi, Xiaoxi——

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: Stop flooding. Looking at it makes my head hurt. 

Liangwei: ......!

Liangwei: Ahh, Xiaoxi, you're finally online! Wuwu, I thought you wouldn't be online today!

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: If I'm not on, then your flooding also has no purpose ah. 

Liangwei: It will convey my feelings of missing you like this ah! It will illustrate that right now, both my heart and my mind are filled with your name. #coy

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: ......

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: Is there something you're finding me so urgently for? 

——Forget it, she was already used to the female lead unconsciously saying sweet words. 

Su Yanxi pouted. Her elbow leaned on the computer desk, and her chin rested on it as she thought. 

Liangwei: Actually there's nothing really la. I just miss you.【Shyly touching fingers1.gif】

Sigh, fortunately she was already used to her family's nouveau riche's innocence, and knew that she definitely got embarrassed again. Yu Liangli's peach blossom eyes curved, feeling very pleased as she thought. Or else, how cold would her heart be ah~

She faked sighed very shamelessly. She started tapping on her keyboard again. 

Liangwei: Feels like I haven't seen Xiaoxi for days. Is this the legendary "one day apart seems like three years gone by"? #starry eyes