48.3

“Stewart, come in and attend to me waking up.”

Hearing the languid, husky voice of the Princess, who clearly had just woken up, coming from the room, Victoria’s expression was gentle and calm as she pushed open the door to enter the room, while Allie’s gaze on her looked like she wanted to say something but had stopped herself. What she saw when she entered was Su Yanxi wearing her sleepwear after having just woken up.

Meanwhile outside the room, Allie had a melancholic expression. Alphas are not allowed to interact so intimately with omegas ah Princess! Especially since the difference in status between you and her is so large!!

Although that imperial guard, although she appears to be extremely safe, and is also heads over heels in love with you, but, but she is an alpha after all ah……

——That is to say what in the world was the Second Princess thinking? Why would she allow Stewart to come here to be the Princess’ personal guard? She clearly knew how wilful the Princess is!

Su Yanxi first washed her face and rinsed her mouth, then pulled open the window curtains. She leaned on the windowsill and languidly turned her head around to look at her. While her glances wandered about, she appeared to unintentionally reveal an unlimited amount of flirtatious expressions. Under the gorgeous sunlight shining down through the window, the young girl’s appearance became all the more dazzling and high-spirited.

Victoria quietly closed the door. She deeply gazed at this soul-stirring scene, and her gentle, reserved black eyes flashed. She motionlessly stood in front of the door for a long, long time.

“What are you doing stupidly standing there still? As my personal guard, could it be that you don’t even know how to do such a small thing?”

Victoria looked at the young girl who was clearly trying to make things difficult for her. The corners of her lips curled up into an arc that seemed like a smile yet not. But the words she said were deep and mellow like fine wine. “As long as Your Highness does not dislike this subordinate’s stupidity, I would be willing to do anything for you.”

“That would be uncertain. After all, there could not be useless people remaining by this Princess’ side.” Su Yanxi arrogantly casted a sideways glance at her. She slightly lifted her chin. When she was the one who did that tiny action, it was thoroughly oozing with a flirtiness beyond description.

Victoria chuckled. “Since it is Your Highness’ order, this subordinate would naturally do it in the perfect manner.”

Her Highness the Princess’ beautiful eyes contained doubt as they glanced at her. Her eyes slightly rolled, but then felt that she couldn’t possibly do such a thing, so she calmly spread her arms1.

The corners of Victoria’s lips curled up in joy. Then, with skillful movements, she dressed the little princess in a gorgeous crimson dress, one that she fancied with just a glance. Her heart was clearly somewhat restless, yet her gaze politely stopped at her exquisite collarbones. She did not drool nor did her gaze randomly wander about.

After she finished changing her, she took a slight step back. She looked at the beauty in the red dress with appreciation. Her heart suddenly understood the sense of pride and joy when personally dressing up a person that belonged to her.

Su Yanxi looked and got confused. She didn’t expect that the female lead actually had such a skill. She couldn’t help but remain unsatisfied as she pouted. She then unhappily said. “Humph, I suppose your serving is……now, comb my hair.” 

She triumphantly looked at the woman, who finally creased her brows and looked like she was placed into a difficult situation. “What? You don’t even know how to do such a small thing properly? And you even said something about doing it for me in a perfect manner, heh!”