19

“What are you looking at, Zichen?”  

The woman, who was originally earnestly working, heard the youth’s overjoyed laughter in front of the computer. She couldn’t help frowning and stopped typing on the keyboard. She tilted her head and coldly asked.    

Luo Zichen laughed out loud as he turned his head around. His eyebrows danced and his face radiant as he said. “Sister, I recommend this blogger to you. The manhua she drew is hilarious!”     

Luo Qing’s black eyes sank. Originally, she had wanted to reprimand his pursuit of pleasure at the cost of his ambition, but it was rare that she could see her brother intimately smiling at her. Then, she also thought of that energetic little intern, who was full of youthful spirit. In the end, she decided to restrain her words from coming out. She only unfeelingly “mhn”-ed before her expression turned indifferent and went back to her work.      

……They both seem to still be young. That little intern seemed far more energetic than Zichen. Were her actions towards Zichen too stern?  

Also those subordinate colleagues……Luo Qing’s ice cold gaze remained on the screen for a bit, unconsciously feeling a bit absent-minded. She pursed her lips as she was lost in thought. It seemed that the department really needed some energy. After all, the atmosphere was too stressful and dreary, not at all beneficial in encouraging hard work from the subordinates.      

……For instance, it’s completely possible for that little intern to serve as the lubricant for the department.   

And Luo Zichen, who was not far away currently regretting his abnormal brain leading him to talk, didn’t expect that not only had Luo Qing not reprimanded him, but had merely declined him in a reserved manner. His heart felt surprised. At the same time, his desire for her to see it had increased instead. He pushed against the table to send the computer chair that he was sitting on to face Luo Qing, who appeared to be in a daze.  

“Sister, today you……seem a bit different than usual ah?” 

Luo Zichen stroked his chin, his face like a detective’s. He pretended to be wise looking at her questioningly. Then, faced with that pair of deep black phoenix eyes filled with frost, he suddenly backed down and awkwardly laughed. “Um, hehe……I was saying, the Devil Jian in that blogger’s manhua is really similar to you, sister. Who knows, it may even have been drawn by that subordinate of yours……you really don’t want to see it?”  

……Su Yanxi would definitely scratch【Hey】you to death!  

Hearing that it was related to herself, Luo Qing frowned. Her slender fingers clicked a few times on the mouse before she slightly nodded her head.   

"
"
“Sister, I’m telling you, she’s called Su Xiaoxi.” Luo Zichen’s eyebrows danced, his face radiant, as he introduced this blogger. “This blogger is super adorable! And also, I feel that her drawings are more exquisite and agile compared to before, the words are also even more funnier.”  

Su, xiao, xi?  

For some reason, Luo Qing suddenly thought of that kitten-like little intern. A small ripple involuntarily appeared in her black eyes. She took another meaningful glance at her foolishly laughing little brother. Lord Chief Inspector also had her own Weibo. It’s just that she doesn’t usually go on it. She entered her password and quickly searched for Su Xiaoxi’s Weibo.    

After some time had passed, Luo Zichen, who finished laughing at the blogger in an affectionate manner after having forwarded the message, turned his head around to look at his elder sister, whose expression seemed a bit……delicate?