53

【Using words sparingly like gold tipped 100000 Xiuba coins.】

Yu Liangli looked at the computer screen. This was the first time that she didn’t feel happy, but felt somewhat dazed instead.

The p-comp quietly watched its owner, then turned around to shoot a glance at the entrance, which had no activity for a long time.

It seemed like it had been quite a few days since even Miss Su last looked for owner.

As expected, it was still a system that did not really understand human emotions. In the end, was it using words sparingly like gold or Miss Su that she was entangled with?

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: Do you have something weighing on your mind these days?

Yu Liangli’s pupils suddenly shrunk. She subconsciously wanted to reply with a face acting cute, but unexpectedly thought of the conversation that day in the group.

She paused for a bit, yet still obediently replied.

Liangwei: No, what’s up?

In Yu Liangli’s perception, the other person seemed to take a long time to reply.

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: I feel that your current plotline seems somewhat tangled. In between the lines in your novel, the words give off the feeling that you have something weighing on your mind.

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: But, it could just be my mistaken impression.

Liangwei: ……en.

Yu Liangli’s eyes looked complicated. How could using words sparingly like gold understand her so well? From just her novel, she could sense her feelings……

She felt an inexplicable uneasiness inside her heart. She unconsciously teased Xiaoxi, but went and fell in love with Su Su in the end. She thought that she was clean, but she actually had a secret crush on Su Su yet still talked so happily with Xiaoxi online. 1

Although both are her unconscious feelings, after she discovered them, even she truly felt that she is very scummy. Like this, who is she worthy of?

The p-comp sighed. It felt that owner really thought too much of it.【Owner, how do you even know that they like you? →_→ Perhaps, it’s just you who is being too self-centered, which made you have this kind of illusion.】

Yu Liangli: “……”

“Xiaoguang, do you want to get fixed again, is that it!” The future expert instantly flew into rage from shame.

……

After fixing up the p-comp and finally done venting, Yu Liangli sat down in front of the computer again. She sighed. She typed the word “sorry” in the messaging software, then wanted to block her.

——She cannot continue like this. Or else she will be letting down Xiaoxi, and letting down Su Su even more.

——Compared to the nouveau riche, she, as expected, can not lose Su Su even more.

——Truly am sorry, Xiaxoxi.

However, before she could send it, the other side suddenly sent several messages.

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: Perhaps it’s because recently I’m somewhat worried about my neighbor, so no matter where I look, I feel strange, maybe.

Xiaoxiaoxiaoxi: Ever since I went to the amusement park with her, she suddenly stopped coming to my house, stopped going out, and when I knocked on the door, nobody answered. I keep feeling that she has something weighing down on her mind, and even something related to me……I’m somewhat worried. But, it’s not that good for me to directly get the keys and enter her house, sigh.