57

“Alberta, Alberta!”

Early in the morning, before the sky had even brightened up, the brat Su Yanxi was already knocking on Alberta’s door, disturbing her dream.

Alberta was dressed in a nightgown when she frantically opened the door for her. There were even a few strands of dull golden hair sticking up on the top of her head.

“What happened, Yevette?” With sleepy eyes, she drowsily yawned. She then asked her in confusion. “Did you have a nightmare? Do you want to sleep with me?”

“Do you think I’m still a kid?” Su Yanxi raised her lively face, and said disdainfully. “Would I still find Mama to sleep with when I have a nightmare?”

Alberta dazedly nodded. It was unknown whether she actually heard it or not. “Then do you want to sleep together, Yevette?”

Su Yanxi: “……” Seems like she didn’t hear it.

She peeped around. She didn’t have the time to explain before she immediately pushed Alberta, who was completely out of sorts, into her room.

“How could you still be sleeping at a time like this!” The young girl curled her lips as she disdainfully looked at the sleepy-faced Third Princess. “Why are you still not hurrying to freshen up yet! Unless you want to wait all the way until dawn breaks?”

It’s still so early ah Yevette! You normally never wake up so early either ah!

Alberta groggily hurried into the washroom. Only after she washed her face did she finally wake up. She then couldn’t help but reveal a bitter, forced smile at the young girl’s1 tired and sleepy face reflected in the mirror.

She didn’t know the place where Yevette wanted to go play today. Yesterday night, she was clearly still awake until very late, yet today, she actually woke up before the sky even lit up……

“Alberta, are you done yet!”

The brat outside the door was pounding on the door to urge her again.

Alberta promptly increased the speed that she was washing up. She then pushed open the door to exit. Facing Su Yanxi’s face filled with excitement, she revealed a helpless smile. “Then, could you tell me now, what you want to do?”

“Let’s secretly go out to play alright Alberta!” Su Yanxi excitedly told her. Her face was glowing with happiness. “I already planned it, Mama definitely wouldn’t find out about it!”

Alberta: “……”

“What kind of expression is that! I already planned it for so long, so rest assured.” Su Yanxi curled her lips, then disdainfully shot a glance at her. “You definitely never left the palace’s gate right? Living the same way everyday, day after day, don’t you feel very depressed and bored?”

Alberta blinked her eyes, seemingly with some hesitation.

“Aiya, are you going or not! If you don’t go, I shall just go by myself! Alberta, you’re really a mood-killer!”

Seeing Su Yanxi’s entire face losing hope while intensely looking at her, and also hearing her say that she’s a mood killer, Alberta immediately rushed to hug her arm. She softly comforted. “I was just thinking about your plan, not that I don’t want to go ah.”

Su Yanxi immediately revealed a smiling face again. With dancing eyebrows and a radiant face, she told her about her plan.

Listening to the young girl use an oversimplified sentence, “order the patrolling imperial guards away, then stealthily slip away,” to summarize the entire plan, Alberta’s mind only had: “……”