Loving You More Than Him

3rd's POV

Hanabi was walking with Gavin towards the park for their first date. As they were chatting, Hanabi began to realize that Gavin manners were exactly like Guison's, and she somehow find it cute. She might be lying if she say, she didn't enjoyed his company, but she actually did. He actually really reminded her so much of Gusion; which made the marksman's heart a bit confused.

She was so lost in thought as she didn't noticed that Gavin asked if she wanted some ice cream. Hanabi gave him one of her sweetest smile and noddedd. "What flavour do you want?" he asked  with that familiar grin.

"Matcha please; it's my fav," she replied.

"No way, it's my favourite too," he smiled at her.

'I am feeling so confused. He is not Gusion and yet he is exactly like him,' Hanabi thought.

Gavin gave her the ice cream as they sat down at a near by bench. Hanabi happily at her ice cream with a joyful look on her face. She enjoyed the bitter-sweet taste of the matcha flavored ice cream. Gavin watched her happily enjoying her ice cream, like a little girl as he ate some of his. He heard her giggling, sweetly as was deeply enjoying the taste. 

He then noticed that she had a little ice cream on her lower lip. Hanabi finally snapping out of her flavor world when she noticed, her date staring at her lips. "Am I really that attractive to look at?" she asked with a smirk on her lip, completely oblivious of ice cream on her lower lip.

"You could say that," he said as he pulled her chin, forcing her closer to his. 

Gavin smirked at her as he noticed the light blush on her cheeks and smashed his lips onto hers. Hanabi eyes widen as she was surprised at him sudden action. She so badly wanted to pull away, but the feeling was great to her and the feeling really had reminded her of Gusion. She then eventually closed her eyes and kissed back. She felt him licking her lower lip and slowly pulled away. She watched him licked his lips and gave her a sly smirk.

Her cheeks heated up and she was red as a tomato. "Mmm, matcha and strawberry. Quite a nice combination," he complimented. By now Hanabi's face was completely red in embarrassment. He chuckled at her as he got up and gestured her to follow him.

She got up and walked with him to the secret place. They walked to an excluded part of the park and Hanabi began to worry of her safety. "Umm, Gavin," she began, "what are we doing here anyway?"

He gave her a sly grin as he pulled her closer to him. Hanabi's burned bright pink as their faces were inches away. She buried her face to his chest as her cheeks were red with embarrassment. "Shy, are we Hana?" he teasingly asked with a small chuckle.

"Please don't expose me Gavin," she shyly replied as she kept her face against his chest, hiding her adorable embarrassment.

Gavin gently and lovingly stroke the ninja's silky and soft hair as he place a gentle kiss on her head. She was surprised at his gentle actions and looked up into his gorgeous hazel eyes. She could see now; that Gavin and Gusion are very different from each other.

Hanabi kept staring deep in gentleman's eyes as she felt his grip on her waist tighten; and her legs being lifted of the ground. Gavin put a hand over her eyes and gently let her head on his muscular chest.

In just seconds, felt a strong gust of wind against her and it made her shiver; despite wearing the warmest clothing she has. But the rhythm of Gavin's heartbeat made her feel safe and warm. Gavin hold her close as flew with the girl of his dreams.

After 10 minutes, Hanabi felt her legs hitting solid ground, but she still felt like she was still in the wind. Gavin hold her hands as he walked behind her and whispered, "Look".

Hanabi slowly open her eyes as witnessed the most astounding view of her entire lift. She was on top of the observer's room of Zlantan's Hawk Eye Peek; known to be the tallest and most romantic spot in the city. Colourful lights lighted the city in the night as if it illuminating a rainbow in darkness. She felt the gentle wind against her again. She never felt this feeling when she was around Gusion or with any other guy. She felt that she was on top of the world and without a care in the world. She felt so free.

"This is amazing Gavin," she whispered as she was too awestruck by the amazing view to let her voice speak louder.

"Anything for you Hana," Gavin replied as he rested his chin on her shoulder and breathing her sakura scent.

"I promise to treat you better than Gusion had Hanabi," he continued, "I promise to love you better than he did".

Hanabi knew those words so well. Gusion had promised her the same thing, but the way Gavin promise her made her more in love with the man. In fact, she was beginning to fell more in love with him than with Gusion and she knew it was wrong; but it didn't matter to her anymore.

"Thank you Gavin," she said.

Gavin hugged her as he was happy that he manage to make the woman, standing before him, love him back. He looked into the distance and he knew someone was against this legal romance.