Break Up

Gusion's POV

I walked to the kitchen, just to get myself a cup of coffee, after a meeting with Dr. Leo. As I poured some hot water into my mug, Harley tiredly walked into the room and slammed his head onto the table. "Tired little brat?" I asked with a smirked.

"Don't mock me captain, I spent all night hacking S.A.B.E.R.s database," he complained as he slammed his face back on the table.

"Impossible!" he exclaimed, "I the most ingenious mage in all of Zlatan, can't hack that stupid place! That infuriates me!" he kicked the chair beside him.

Talk about anger issues. I took a sip of my coffee as I enjoyed the show that I'm watching. I then heard a sweet voice, bickering with my favourite stubborn marksman. "Hana, I'm telling you, you need a few more weeks of rest!" Angela begged.

"I'm fine Angie, I promise I won't move much," Hanabi declined her recommendation.

"But Hana," Angela continued, trying to beg her to rest.

"Don't worry Angie," she gently pat her head with that cute, bright smile.

Angela blushes as she finally nodded and let her. "And now about hacking to that database," Hanabi turned to me with sly smirk. I'm now intrigue.

"What you have in mind Hana?" Harley asked as he beginning to lose hope in the plan.

"Gavin Paxley," she wickedly said his name.

"Captain's goody twin?" he asked.

"Heard that he was promoted to lieutenant".

"And what that has to do with us?" Angela asked as she was beginning to feel curious.

"And working closer with S.A.B.E.R. and also their high secured database".

"Now you're speaking my language sister," Harley begin to get interested.

"I assumed that you have a plan for this new information," I asked feeling like a proud boyfriend.

She smirked at me with those beautiful red lips of hers. "There's one thing that I learned from ninja school; or should I call it crime school".

I gave her one of my infamous sly smile as I listened too her brilliant yet, un-enjoyable plan; well un-enjoyable time for me of course.

3rd's person POV

One afternoon in Zlantan, Layla and Lesley were walking from boutique to boutique and store to store; shopping for the annual Golden Gala.

"Ugh! We were so close Les!" Layla cursed angrily as she was carrying shopping bags on her arms.

"Indeed, I can't believe she that she is way more skilled than me," Lesley growled under her breathe. "I am the more skilled and powerful than her yet she beat me".

"I wished I had finished her off that night, but no! Saber said to spare her!"

As the two were continuing their discussion, they heard a commotion. They were suddenly urge to go near the commotion. As they walked closer, they saw Gusion and Hanabi bickering in the middle of the mall, loudly.

"I had it with your rules and possessive attitude! Paxley!" Hanabi yelled furiously at the assassin.

"You're under my supervision and I am your leader! It's your job to follow my command!" he yelled back at her.

"Hah! You haven't come close to steal the cube Gusion! All your ideas are just a piece of junk!" she smirked at him.

He grabbed her by the collar and looked at her emotionless, scarlet eyes. She smirked at him as she roughly pushed him away. "What a weak scorpion? Don't you know how to use that poisonous tail of yours? Or is it use just to mate pretty boy," she provoked him.

"Ouch! That must have hurt," Layla commented.

"Shh!" Lesley hushed her, "I want to see how this goes," she excitedly continued watching her 'enjoying' show.

"Yes you are smart and yet you're afraid of looking like and idiot? Boy what a real embarrassment. Are you gonna throw a tantrum big boy," Hanabi continued provoking her leader.

"You know what, I'm glad that I woke up from this horrendous nightmare. I get to see that vile face of yours," Hanabi took a picture of his angry face with her phone.

"That's it! You are out of the squad Hanabi!"

She simply and wickedly smiled at him, "Just the words I'm looking for, pretty boy". She turned her heels and walked away from the man before facing him once more with a smug on her face. "I'm looking forward to be your sister-in-law," tossing the squad's badge onto the floor, and stopping right in front of him. 

She walked away as she linked her arm with Gavin and both left the mall. Gusion picked up the badge and watched his ex and brother walked away together. He heavily sighed as put the badge in his coat pocket and walked out of the mall.

"Did you record it all?" Lesley asked.

"You know I like to document certain events," Layla replied.

"I am sure that S.A.B.E.R. will soon has a new member and she will be the worst agent that has ever lived," Lesley wickedly smirked as she walked out of the mall with Layla; feeling satisfied with the show that she just enjoyed with her colleague.