Stiches

Hanabi's POV

I was limping around the base, after my painful punishment last night. Remind me to never ever make Gusion mad again. It felt exactly like the first time I had it with him. When Grock saw me limping, he offered to carry me around the base and help me with my chores. I refused since I didn't want to burden him, but he insisted. He lifted me onto his shoulder and carried me around the base, helping me with the chores.

I was actually having fun and we turned picking up the trash into a throwing game, obviously he let me win, he helped me with the laundry and also with the cooking; which he tried to be gentle. As we were walking to the store to buy some groceries, we ran into Fanny, Miya and also Odette. "Hi girls," I cheerfully greeted them.

"Hey Hana, why is Grock carrying you?" Miya greeted back.

I blushed as I told about my punishment. "I heard what happen last night at the dinner," said Odette, "I feel sorry for you to be engage to someone you barely knew".

I sighed, "No kidding, to be honest Gavin is like the gentleman version of Gusion and I kinda like it," I blushed.

"Hana, I think you're falling for Gavin," said Fanny.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Odette took out her compact mirror and I looked at my reflection, my cheeks are red as a strawberry. Oh no. "Maybe I am falling for him, I really don't know," I said as I buried my face to the palm of my hands. I'm so confused of my feelings.

Miya walked up to Grock and asked him, "Grock, do you mind going back home first, we'll take care of Hana for you". Grock nodded as he gently put me down on the ground and Fanny supported me as I still feel sore.

We all walked slowly towards a coffee shop, so I could easily keep up with them with my condition. As Miya ordered coffee for me, I sat down at the table with Fanny and Odette. After just a moment of drinking our coffee, Fanny asked me, "So now Hana, what do you feel when you hear Gusion's name?"

"I feel secure and warm with him, he was the guy that made me give love another shot," I said as I remembered the time that he proposed me to be his girlfriend. I guess my love for him is still genuine.

"Okay, what about Gavin's?" Odette asked.

"I guess, infuriating. I am engaged to him without my knowing and he try to steal me away from Gusion. But after he saved me from those demons, I feel safe and comfortable in his arms," I blushed.

"Yup it's official," Miya said as she put my cup of coffee on the table, "you're officially in love with both brothers".

I slammed my head onto the table, I hate myself so much. I heard the bell of the shop's door opened as I sipped my coffee and looked at my dark brown reflection in it. As I looked at it, I noticed someone behind; it looked like Gusion, but he would never dresses like a police officer.

"I see that I'm not the only one who wants some coffee," a manly voice spoke from behind me. I quickly turned around and my suspicions were right, it was certainly Gavin.

I really can't lied, he looks good in a uniform and especially with that jacket, it makes him look like a bad cop; and I like it. "Gavin, what are you doing in the city of Zlatan?" I asked.

"My folks asked me to work for S.A.B.E.R. for the time being and keep an eye on you just incase you don't go running off with some other man," he replied, which make the ladies behind me giggle.

"Well, if you work for S.A.B.E.R. then don't come near me," I said as I stood up and hiding my pain on my lower half.

"Why?" he asked again.