Engaged

Hanabi's POV

I stood there under the spotlight, while holding tightly to Gusion's hand. Are they really going to make me marry a man that I just meet for a few  minutes? Then two of my guardian separated me from Gusion and dragged me away from him. They then pushed me into Gavin's arms. No, I don't want to marry him!

Gavin grabbed my chin and forcing me to look at him in the eye. His amber eyes are so reflective and gentle. They reminded me so much of Gusion's eyes. I felt something was slipped onto my finger, when I looked down at my hand he slipped an engagement ring on me. No, no, no, I don't want to be married to him. He then pulled my face closer to his and forcing me into a kiss. I stood there, frozen stiff. I can't believe that I was really kissing my boyfriend's twin brother. I swore that I didn't kiss back, even though his lips were actually soft like Gusion's. He gently broke the kiss as he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You're mine now and mine alone".

Am I hearing this right or is he really trying to steal me away from Gusion. He picked me up bridal style and continued to kiss me. Oh he's good. He made us act like a real couple in front of everyone, including in front of Gusion. He is so going to kill me later. He put me down as he hugged me from behind as we watched my sensei and his father happily shaking their hands, sealing the deal our marriage. 

"How about we let the future couple have their first dance?" the Lord asked sensei. Sensei nodded in agreement. I had enough of this. "Don't you people-" I yelled at them, but Gavin spun me around and exaggerated my sentence, "What she meant that we will skip the dance and have that nice alone time father".

The Lord just nodded. Oh no. Gavin again picked me up bridal style and carried me to the sacred waterfall of the Scarlet Faction, which was told to be the most romantic place in the entire faction. When we were alone, I pushed him away and tried to punch him in the face, but he grabbed both my hands; when I tried to punch him. "What the hell did you do?! I don't even like you, and Gusion is probably going to kill me and you!" I yelled at him as I was frustrated. 

Even though, I tried to punch him he remained calm. He pulled me once more into his arms and hugged me tightly. His embrace kinda feels nice and warm.

Snap out Hanabi! You don't love him and he is not Gusion. I then suddenly felt a strong breeze blowing against my bare back of my dress and then later some growls, animal like growl. What's happening? I turned around to catch a glimpse of what was happening and I saw a few demons in a distance. We were then lifted of the ground by the wind, as if the wind had a mind of its own. 

"What's happening?" I asked in panic. 

He looked at me in the eye as he made me buried my face against his broad and muscular chest. "Don't look, it's going to be okay," he said in a gentle and reassuring tone, which made me feel safe and calm to be in his warmth. I then head gunshots being fired. I turned around once more, and I can't believe my eyes. We were hovering in mid-air and he killed every last demon with only a handgun. 

Wow, not only he was an wind user, but also a great marksman, maybe better then Granger. I was certainly impress. He turned to me and asked, "Are you okay?"

His voice was so gentle and I could tell that he was genuinely worried of me. I just nodded at him to satisfy his worries. He let out a sighed of relief as we gently landed back on the ground. I looked at him and I can't deny his face was so handsome and kind, when under the moonlight. Oh no, I think I am falling for him. "You're a mage?" I asked him just out of curiosity.

He chuckled at my question, "No, I'm just a wind user. I'm mostly a marksman like you, Hana". 

Then we heard someone calling out my name in the distance. I recognize that voice, it was Gusion. Out of reflex I ran to the direction of his voice, then a gigantic demon appeared in front of me. I summoned my Higanbana as Gavin stood in front of me protecting me. 

"Run Hana, I take this one," he said. 

"No, I'm a marksman like you," I said as I ran in front of him and threw my Higanbana and threw my soul scroll  at the demon; then a familiar green blade finished off the creature. 

"Gusion!" I muttered his name as I ran into his hands and hugged him. 

I could feel his arms wrapping around my body tightly as he if he was really worried of me. "Thank goodness, that you're alright Hana," he said in relief, "they also attack the hall, but me with Fanny and Miya, managed to kill them all. And I see that you manage to kill them all yourself," he looked at the dead demons. 

"Actually, Gavin saved me," I told him. 

Gusion walked over to and punched him hard in the face. "What was that for?!" Gavin yelled in anger as he grabbed his bruised cheek. "For kissing and touching my girlfriend," Gusion then roughly grabbed him color, "I could kill you right now, but you save her, so I let this slid; just this once," he let go off his color as he shot him a glare.

"Gusion enough, let's just go home," I pleaded as I don't want him to go savage for my sake. 

He nodded as he grabbed my hand and we walked away from him. As I thought we were from Gavin, he appeared right in front of us. "Hold up Gusion," he said as he blocked our path, "I have something to give her, it might come in handy".  

Obviously, Gusion didn't let him, but I had to let him, since he was going to be my fiancé. "Fine make it quick," I let him.

He took my left hand and slipped a silver bracelet with a gold gingko leaf charm onto my wrist. It's quite cute. "As long as you're in the wind, I will always find you," he whispered to me. I blushed at this statement. 

I snapped out of my trance as I walked away with Gusion tailing behind me. Once we were back at the base, he pinned down on the bed. Oh no, he's mad. 

"Gusion," I muttered his name as he pinned both my hands above my head. 

"You're getting punish tonight my flower," he said as he slowly took off his tie. 

"What did I do?" I asked as I was not sure why I'm being punished.

"You let him kissed you and didn't tell me that you're gonna be engage," he replied as his lips came in contact with the skin of my neck, kissing and lightly biting it. I couldn't help myself to let out a moan.

"I never knew- ah! That I was engage to him," I said in between my moans as he sucking on my neck.

"I don't care you're getting punish tonight and since we're in your room, I have to do it raw," my eyes widen. 

"No! Gusion, I'm engage," I pleaded as I do not want to get intimated tonight.

"Like a give a damn care of that bullsh*t," he said as he hungrily kissed me as if he was craving for me. 

That night, I had a painful punishment and I still couldn't believe that I was going to be engaged to my boyfriend's brother.