Field Ops

Hanabi's POV

As me and Gavin walked out of the building towards his motorbike, I noticed that he was spacing out for the entire time; after his meeting with the S.A.B.E.R. squad. I got me worried of him, so I asked, "Gavin, are you really alright?"

My question made him snapped out and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine," he then gently pat the top of my head. "You have nothing to worry about Hana," he continued with a small smile.

I immediately blushed at his gentle gesture. I looked up into his eyes and I could see that he was hiding some doubts. I hope that it's not about our relationship. "You have been spacing out for a while now Gavin. Did they say something that offended you?"

He shook his head no as he handed me a helmet. "Nothing for you to worry about Hana, I'm just thinking about my brother".

He was always emotional when it came to subject about Gusion, so I didn't pressure to explain further and got on the back of his motorbike. Along the ride, he briefed on me about the mission, which I hardly paid attention, as my mind was arguing with my heart. My heart kept whispering Gusion's name, but my head kept saying Gavin's name. I know I still love Gusion, but Gavin kept appearing in my mind. I felt like I had been hit on the head by a mace, because it is arguing so hard with my heart. My heart is pounding so hard right now, not because I'm hugging Gavin from behind, but from the confrontation between my own mind and my heart.

By the time I snapped out, we're already at our destination. I my head was really in the clouds. "Hana, are you alright?" he worriedly asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I nodded at him.

He gently grabbed my right hand and placed a sweet kiss on it. "There is nothing for you to worry Hana," he continued, "all you have to do is just keep your eye on this misson and you will definitely get that promotion," he said as his voice lingers a little huskiness and manliness; which make my heart race at an unbelievable pace.

I noticed a lips curving up into a mischievous smirk, making my cheeks grew hotter than it already is. I then watched his head followed the length of my arm, closing the gap between us and his face was hovering above mine. "Well, well, my pink spider is turning even more pink than before; and I didn't think it was possible," he said.

I quickly put my hand on his chest and pushed him away, "Stop teasing me Gavin, you're reminding me more and more of Gusion," I pouted as I turned my face away from him.

The more I tried to forget about Gusion, the more I am yearning for his and only his touch. And the more I yearned for his touch, the more I missed him. I guessed I'm one of those girls, that were hard to move on. He suddenly grabbed my chin and placed a light kiss on my lips. "Don't worry my little spider, I'll show you that I'm better then my twin brother," he whispered that promised in my ear.

Why do both brothers love to use that nickname for me? I feel so defenceless right now, if it was Gusion, he would immediately take advantage of the situation; but Gavin just wanted to tease me and didn't take the advantage.

He smiled as he got off of me, but not letting go of my hand. "Come on, let's give Layla a run for her money," he said with a gentle smile that I always liked. With hand in hand, me and Gavin walked into the building that we suspected to be the criminal's hideout. We quietly crept into the building, not to alert the criminals of our presences.

As we crept through the hallway of the first floor, I could only see the walls, the floor and the ceiling were only covered in concrete; as if the constructrion of the building was incomplete. I began to whisper to Gavin, "Why this place looks abandon?"

In a quiet voice, he replied to my question, "It's because this place was an abandon construction site," he continued as he kept an eye open for any suspicious, "it was suppose to be a small hotel, but it was never completed as the neighbourhood was dangerous for any guest, so construction was stopped," he then suddenly pulled into an empty room; as we heard voices in the end of the hallway.