Proven

Hanabi's POV

Gusion and Gavin put their differences aside, just for me? I can't believe this.

"Why the hell would you help her, Gavin?!" Layla asked in anger, "she is the enemy!"

"And yet she is my fiancé," he replied as he loaded his gun.

"Ugh! Stop using that word! She is my girlfriend," Gusion said in annoyance.

"What is it about her that made her so special?!" Lesley yelled as she pointed her riffle at me.

"What happen to you Lesley?" Gusion asked, "last time I say you, you were fine me dating her".

"Because I knew she was going to be engaged to Gavin. I can't believe you would choose that b*tch over me!" she yelled as I covered Harith's ears for that last word.

"Geeze language Les," said Gavin.

"Whatever, I have a score to settle with her," she raised her gun and aimed it at me.

"We won't let you near her," Gusion gripped tightly to his blades.

"How sad you are Hanabi, you called yourself a great and strong ninja and yet you let others fight your battles and let them carry that heavy burden," Lesley said with a smirk.

"What are you spouting on about?" Harith asked as he did not understand her statement.

"A proud ninja would fight her own battles and let herself be sacrificed for victory. She would never allow her own comrades faced her own punishment and faith," she continued.

I let go of Harith's hand and stood in front the brothers. "You two protect Harith, I will handle her," I told them as I kept my sights on Lesley and her comrade.

"Hanabi no, let us handle it," I could tell there was a hint of worriedness in Gusion's voice.

"You both had done a lot for me. It's time for me to fight my own battles. I will promise the both of you, that I will win," I promised as I summoned my Higanbana.

He was going to stop me, but Gavin stopped him. "She's right Gusion. And if she is really worthy for one of us, then we should let her fight; just this once," he said.

I will fight to prove that I am as they are. Maybe I should change to a different attire for this. I did the transformation jutsu on myself and I changed to Hanabi the Viper.

"Heh, that outfit is tacky," Lesley said as she shoot a bullet at me. I blocked it with my Higanbana and threw my kunai behind her. "Hah! You missed snake," she yelled in confidence.

When did she became cocky. "Wasn't aiming for you," I said as I used the teleportation jutsu and teleported to my kunai. I then threw my Higanbana on my kunai and the Higanbana flower blooms on both Lesley and Layla. I teleported away and used my petal barrages. I watched them both collapse onto the ground and Layla fainted due to immense pain of my attack, but Lesley was still conscious.

"That was a dirty trick you scum!" she yelled in anger at me as the effects of the flower began to wear off.

"All is fair in the Land of Dawn, Lesley. You should know that by now," I have 14 more seconds to use my ultimate again. I have to be careful and use basic attacks for now.

She aimed her riffle at me and judging from that angle, it's blind rage to my heart. I heard a double click and I immediately recognized it, she's going to use her ultimate on me. "No one can block my ulti Hanabi, you will know soon enough".

She's right. I tried many times to avoid her, but her aim will always be accurate; and her bullets are much more dense then the ones she normally use, not even my kunai can block it. I have no choice, but to endure a bit and hope that it will not do much damage.