Jealousy

Hanabi's POV

After the maid had helped me put on some clothes, the maid had escorted me to the dining room, where Aamon was working down on some documents. "M'lady is here, my lord," a maid announced to him. He gave the document to the steward and gestured me sat next to him.

I did as he said and sat down next to him and he ordered the servants to bring in the food. As we were waiting, I stole a glance of him and I must admit he really looked like a king, sitting on his lavish throne. He noticed me looking at him, so I quickly turned my head away. He then gently grabbed my chin and pulled my head to look at him in the eye. "Don't be shy Hana, I know you enjoy admiring my looks," he smirked at me as he placed a loving kiss on my own lips.

I wanted so bad to push him away as I was afraid if the servants caught us in the moment, but I guess I am under his spell and return the kiss. As he broke the kiss, right on time servants brought in our breakfast. As we were eating, I then realised that I am still Gavin's working partner. How would I face him, since I am now engaged to Aamon.

"Is there something wrong with the food Hana?" Aamon asked as he noticed that haven't taken another bite of my food.

"Oh, no there is nothing wrong with the food, Aamon," I shook my head, "it's just I have work today and I am still Gavin's partner".

"I have made some arrangements for that matter," he replied as I let out a sigh of relief, "however it will take time for the squad to arrange another partner for you Hana; so in the mean time, you will still be my brother's partner".

I slumped in my chair as I am uneasy with the thought of working with Gavin. "Does he know that I am no longer engaged to him?" I asked,

"He does, but he does not know who is his replacement; and I am trusting you to keep our engagement to ourselves Hana. I had promised him, that I would announced our engagement at the gala".

"So I have to keep this a secret for a week? What's next? Am I expecting that our wedding will be held after the gala," I sarcastically said as I chew on my toast.

"Noncense, the wedding will be held at the end of the year Hana," he replied and I looked at him in surprised. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I am just appalled. Based on your personality, I thought we would be wedded sooner," I admitted as I blushed.

I watched him plastering that infamous smirk on his face as he ordered me to come closer to him. I stood up from my chair and walked over to him. He then grabbed my hand and slightly pulling it, making me fall right onto his lap. "Just because of my personality is more dominant, in your context; doesn't mean it will cloud my better judgement," he gave my cheek a sweet peck.

This is the first time he gave a peck. I was totally gobsmacked. I could fell his hands slithering around my waist, pulling my body closer to his chest, feeling the rhythmic beat of his heart; and I certain that he could feel mine as well. "If it were up to me, my dear," his whisper lingers of huskiness, "you would be carrying of what's ours inside of you".

I didn't took me long to understand of what he meant. My heart began to beat more rapidly then before, as I could imagine myself having a family with my soon-to-be groom. Aamon sneakily unzipped the collar of my uniform, as his lips follow down as well and stopped at the my colorbone as he added another mark, with the many marks he left behind.

I guess this uniform has it's benefits, it can hide the marks after a moment of intimacy. After breakfast, I retracted my weapon and kept it well in one of my small sachets. I wanted to walk there or even just use my athletic jumps and dashes to arrive at work, but my secret fiance decided to give me a ride instead.