Betray and Guilt

"No way!" Gusion yelled in disagreement at his marksman's idea, "there is no f*cking way, I'm letting you go out with my twin for this plan".

"We have no other choice Gusion," Hanabi argued back, "Gavin is the only person we know that have power in their ranks; and since he has feelings for me, we can trick him to our advantage".

"No, means no, what if you actually fall for him," Gusion argued back.

Hanabi scoff at the thought, "You actually think I would dump my boyfriend for his twin? Not a chance".

"Besides, the only guy that could perhaps swoon me over is your oldest brother," she continued.

"Aamon Paxley?" Angela asked with a hint of excitement, "that man is a true definition of handsome".

Hanabi chuckled at the innocent android, "I can't argue, he is truly the picture perfect of gorgeous," she looked at her leader's face, that was almost red in anger.

"I have to agree with Nephilia's plan there captain, if she manage to get his and their trust, we might be able to attack them from the inside," Harley agreed to the plan and Grock nodded.

Hanabi could see that Gusion was getting frustrated as his fear was getting the better of him. She knew too well that sometimes Gusion's emotions clouded his judgement. She asked for the rest of the squad to leave, so she could have a chat with the hot-tempered assassin; to which they agreed. As soon as everyone left, Hanabi walked closer to him as she lovingly let his cheek rested on her hand, for comfort. "I know you worry of me Gusion, but remember, Dr. Leo is getting more and more impatient; and you know how impatient he can be," she reminded him.

"I know, it can be hard to let you go and do this risky mission," he looked at her with worry in his eyes.

"I agreed to be your girlfriend Gusion, I trust you to treat me better, now it's time for you to trust me," she reassured him as she stood on her toes and left a peck on his forehead. "Besides, he doesn't have that charm you have, the only one I know of is obviously Aamon".

He chuckled a bit as he couldn't imagine his oldest brother having a flirtatious charm as he does. "That's ridiculous, I can't imagine him having that so call charm with that stern attitude of his. But how do you know?"

"Well, I had a vivid memory of him during my childhood, I got to admit he was handsome when I was younger. But it was so long ago, I probably don't recognise him. Plus, I highly doubt he would remember me".

Gusion sighed as he couldn't shake off those worries, but tried to remain calm. "Alright, but after all this, you are getting a punishment from me," he said as he pinned her down onto the counter, while kissing her passionately.

*end of flashback*

Hanabi stood tall in front of the squad that she had just betrayed. She turned to the man, whom she thought she would never fell for, but she did. She could see confusion, sadness and disappointment in his eyes, she couldn't blame him. She had been with him for weeks while getting closer and closer to him. And time to time, they had been intimate with each other. But she had no other choice, she goals are far more important than her own emotions. For far to long, she was distracted by her passionate heart until she had forgotten her goals in the mission she volunteered to go on.

She took a deep breathe and walked to Gusion's side. "I have the passcode for the vault," she reported, showing the small piece of paper in her hand. He nodded, signalling for her to go continue. Hanabi walked over to the vault and input the code.

"I knew you were playing us," Layla growled in anger. Hanabi just smirked at her while she input the code to the vault.

"Why Hana? We treated you well," said Johnson.