Aamon Paxley

Hanabi's POV

Along the way back to the mansion, I could imagine what Gusion's would look like if he saw me now. I am betting that he is now furious and in rage right now, since I was first comforted by Gavin instead of Gusion. If according to his personality, he is now flipping his room or the thrashing of the base upside down. I hated his possessive side, yet I am in love with it.

While Gavin was cleaning himself up in his room, I decided to brew up some coffee for him, just as a thank you for comforting me earlier and also just to celebrate that I managed to beat Layla at her own game. To be honest, the sight of her fuming made me so happy that I couldn't stop smiling.

As I was about to finish up brewing Gavin's coffee, I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I thought he was Gavin so, I told him, "I'm just finishing brewing coffee for you Gavin, I thought I could surprised you with it".

"Well," said an unfamiliar voice, "I think you still can surprise him, little flower. I'm surprised that you are willing to get your hands dirty".

I quickly turned around and I was faced to faced with Aamon, the new Duke of Paxley. I remembered the first time I saw this man, it was a long time ago when I was still a kid. I had always admired him, but I never had any or even develop feelings for him. Damn! Why the Paxley family always have good looking men?

"Hey Hana, long time no see, I see you are doing well," he began with a smirk plastered on his face, which made him more handsome.

I could feel the my heart beating against my chest, as if it wants to break free from my body. I am now feeling more nervous than ever before. "Hey Hana," I heard Gavin calling my name along with some footsteps coming to kitchen, "I think we should eat out-," he didn't finish his sentence as he was surprised to see his older brother in his house.

"Hello little brother, nice seeing you again," greeted Aamon as he smiled at his younger brother.

"Greetings big brother, I see you have meet my fiancee," said Gavin as he came over to my side, wrapped an arm around my little waist and pulled me closer to him, "I hope you didn't bully her". He is really like Gusion, possessive and cares a lot about me.

"Gavin, I just merely tease her. And I must say, she looks cute when she's blushing," he kept his eyes on me and I felt really uncomfortable with his attention.

"I agree she does, and what do I owe the pleasure of the visit from my elder brother?" Gavin asked him as he still his arm around me.

"I heard Gusion is living here in Zlatan and I hope you would know where he lives," Aamon explained.

"My apologies, elder brother, but I do not know where he lives".

"Then maybe your little spider knows where," Aamon attention was then on me. I remembered clearly, when I was little that the oldest of the Paxley family favours Gusion the most and would do anything for him.

"I do not remember," I lied as I did not want anyone to know whereabouts of the V.E.N.O.M. squad base. Yes, I am an ex-member of the infamous squad, but they had done a lot for me and I owe them my loyalty.

He walked over to me as pulled me away from Gavin and into his arms. I felt a blush crept onto my cheeks when his arm is once again around my waist and his hand is holding mine gently, yet tightly. "Sweet little spider, I did a background check on you, before I came here. So little spider, tell me where is my brother?" he said in a low and husky voice, that made a shiver run down my spine.

I could feel more heat creeping onto my cheeks. I could feel Gavin's stare burning on my back, as if he was intensely glaring, either at me or at Aamon. "You're testing my patience elder brother, I suggest you let go of her, or I will be escorting you out of my house," Gavin growled at him.