White Rose

After the gala has ended, Hanabi when back to the balcony gazing at the stars as she clutched the last piece of her brother; her watch. Holding it close to her heart as she recalled all the times she spend with her brother. She then started to imagine of her brother's future, if he actually became an engineer. A tearful smile appeared on her lips as she imagine spending time with him once more. Aamon watched her star gazing for quite some time and he began to wonder what she was thinking about that made that sad smile.

"Mike..." he heard her whisper. 'I am guessing he is the most important in her heart,' he thought, while walking towards her.

"My dear flower, I am so jealous now," he whispered in her ear from behind, which made the girl fell to the ground in surprise.

"Why you assassins like to sneak up on me?!" she pouted at him. 'How cute,' he thought as he helped her up.

"It's cute to see you surprise dear," he said with an innocent smile.

"Why are you jealous about? I already told you that I just had a brother and sister dance with Gusion," she asked.

"I am still wondering, when I will the number one guy in your heart my flower".

Hanabi blushed at his answer. "Well, Mike is my number one, because he is my brother; besides, isn't Gusion number one in yours as well?" she asked with a cute smile.

Aamon could fell his cheeks starting to burn, as there was some truth with her statement. To him, Gusion was the most precious person, while growing up. He adored Gusion's free and rebellious side and he hoped that he too would one day marry a girl with a personality like Gusion's; and he actually found her. "Well that's different dear," he wrapped his arm around her waist, "you're the first in mine now," bringing his face closer to hers.

Her face was now flushed, "You Paxleys are too good at sweet talking, how can I, a ninja, can compete with that?" she asked.

"Then may I asked a reward from you dear?" he asked as his lips is hovering over hers, waiting for his prize.

"W-What d-do you h-have in mine?" she stuttered, embarrassed as she could feel his warmth.

Aamon smirked as he pressed his lips on her soft lips. Even though, she was rewarded many times by him, she still couldn't get used to have that sensation she was feeling. Aamon pulled away as he awaits for his second reward. Poor Hanabi, as her face was now red as a tomato and her cheeks were hurting from the heat of her embarrassment. Aamon gave a gentle pat on her head, like a kitten getting some affection from her owner.

"Sweet as a kitten, my dear Hana has truly won our little bet".

"Umm, what bet?" she embarrassingly asked.

"A bet that we made, when we were small," he explained, "you were so confident that I would someday fell in love with you first, that you and I made a promise".

"I really don't remember," she said looked at the handmade watch, in her hand.

"Someday, those memories will return dear," he left a gentle peck on her forehead. Hanabi just nodded at him as she returned her attention towards the stars, and counting down the minutes.

Weeks passed after the Golden Gala, and a few months away from the wedding of a new time. Hanabi continued her work under the S.A.B.E.R.s' careful watched as she was assigned to work with their strongest tank, Johnson. For a while, Hanabi managed to climbed up the ranks as she agreed to difficult missions and executed them swiftly.

One morning, Hanabi was busy completing some of the paperwork as her ninja-sence, caught something useful. She noticed a gap of Dr. Wu's office. She turned her head left and right, making sure, no one was around. She peeked through the gap and managed to overhear him having a meeting with Saber.