Stranger

A/N

Hey guys, last week I was really busy, I had like 7 assignments to hand in and I didn't manage to publish. So to make it up, I will publish two chapters. This is the second one hope you all like and don't forget to vote and comment.

See you guys in the Land of Dawn!

Hanabi's POV

I walked towards a bar, alone. After a few days of moving out of the base, I now stayed with Gavin at his own place. I never knew, being promoted to a higher rank would let a person live in such luxury. I was the Scarlet of my faction and yet I never received such luxury in my own personal life. I admitted it was nice to have a little luxury in my lifetime. Gavin wanted to share his bedroom with me, since we were engaged, but I told him that I need some space to get to used to his presence. He found it weird, but accept to my request. He is such a sweet guy.

Anyhow, I walked into the bar as I was told to meet up there. I scan my surrounding, looking for that mysterious person. I notice a hooded man sitting alone with a two beers. Bingo!

I knew S.A.B.E.R. would be watching my every move, since I was dating one of their higher ups. In the corner of my eye, I saw Johnson and Saber drinking at a table while stealing some glances at me. Pfft! Amateurs.

I sat next to the hooded person and asked, "Mind sharing that drink stranger?"

He turned to me with his 'amber' eyes. He didn't utter a word as he passed me the untouched alcoholic drink. "I preferred wine, but it reminded me of another drink I had before," I started.

"Must been a nice drink to have. Did it made you drunk?" he asked.

"At first it had some consequences," I turned to him and saw him stop reaching for his drink. "But that doesn't mean, I didn't like it," I didn't have to look, I knew he was satisfied with my answer.

"What a pretty lady like you doing out here alone?"

"Thinking I could grab a drink before dinner with the ladies of Lightborn Squad".

"Heard you move out," he asked, "how is it like?"

"Not to bad, getting used to live in that sweet life. But I kinda like it".

"What business does he do?"

"A lieutenant for S.A.B.E.R. I might be lying if I say that I didn't love him as my ex". I could hear a crack of a glass about to be shattered. His grip is really strong to make that beer glass crack.

"How is he different from your ex?"

"He has his way with words. He has that gentle touch that my ex rarely has," I was beginning to feel uncomfortable now about this question. I really can't believe that I was comparing Gavin with Gusion.

"Are you guys planning to do anything this month?"

"The Golden Gala is around this month, I'm still looking a dress. He suggested that I ask Silvana for the help".

I knew he too was getting uncomfortable as well. "I heard that after the gala, he would help me apply for a position in the organisation, not too far from his own position; but still need to work my ass off for a position like his".

"Think you can handle the task?" he took a sip of his drink.

"If its the same as crime school, I was planning of stealing Layla's job".

"That hat will look ridiculous on you".

"How about a pair of mechanical wings?"

"I would see a devil from hell or maybe an android from heaven".

"How long you think you can be promoted?"

"Give me a couple months and we might talk a different subject".

He stood up and place some money beside his half full drink. "Have anything you want, it's on me," he said as he left the bar.

I guess the message has been sent. I paid for the drinks and walked to a restaurant to meet up with Silvana and Fanny. As I finished dinner with them, I walked out with them and said my goodbyes. As I was about to walk home, Gavin pulled up beside me on his motorbike.

"Hey bad boy, trying to give this little lady a ride," I batted my eyelashes in a flirtatious way.

"I will for a price, little lady," he flirted back with that familiar smirk.

"Hmm, try to get my attracted to you bad side?" I flirtatiously smirked at him.

He let out a soft chuckle, "Did it work?", handing me a helmet.

"Hmm, maybe try with messier hair," I commented as I put on the helmet and hop on the bike, behind him.

"Noted," he rode us back to his place.

Before we separated to our rooms, he place a kiss on my cheek and said goodnight to me. I blushes at his sweet actions and walked to my room, which was not too far from his.

I close the door behind as I reached my room and began to feel a pair of eye watching me. I looked out the window and I instantly knew who had the guts to stalked me. Hope everything I do was worth the price.