Dolled-Up

Gusion's POV

"Captain, please calm down!" Angela tried to calm me down.

But right now, I am pissed, I am furious. How dare she choose my big brother over me! After everything I did for her!

"How dare she betrayed me!" I yelled in anger as I destroyed half of our training equipment.

"Hey big guy, a little help here," I heard Harley ordering Grock. The next thing I know Grock was restraining me to the medical bed and I kept resisting.

"Let me go!" I demanded as kept fighting again the restraints.

"Hurry up Angie!" Harley ordered.

Angela then quickly started to injected a drug into me. I suddenly felt a little calm as I stop resisting and finally I just rested my head on the pillow. "What did you inject into me?" I calmly asked.

"Just some light drugs, captain. Don't worry, it is only temporary," she replied and left with Harley.

I was left alone in the room, all I could think of was her and nothing else. I haven't thought about the cube or even about the gala, all in my mind is just my scarlet flower. I need her back and no one else. The date of the gala is nearing, I hope I am not too late to have her back in my life.

Hanabi's POV

After a couple of hours or so, Aamon let me rest in his room for the time being, as he get my present ready. The maids served me some light snacks for me as I wait, along with some tea. I could get used to this. The special mini cakes of the Paxleys are quite delicious.

I moaned at the delicious sweet taste of the cakes. I was probably smiling and giggling like an idiot now. "Moaning because of some sweets," I turned my head towards the voice and I blushed at the sight of him smirking at me, "I am now jealous".

"Perhaps I should marry this cake instead," I teased as I took another bite at the sweet.

Just out of the blue, I was pinned down onto the bed with him on top of me. He pinned both my wrist above my head with just one hand and cupped my cheek with his other hand. "How ridiculous do I look now, I envied of a pastry," he asked as he let out a chuckle.

"Very ridiculous," I teased him once more.

I guessed I shouldn't have done that cause the next thing I knew he slowly removed my top, exposing my bra and breast to him. I know my face is now flushed, as he now smirking at me. "So bold of you to tease a duke Hanabi, I should discipline you now," he said as started bitting on the skin of my neck.

I whined in pain, but oddly I actually enjoyed it. He soothe the pain when he started licking and kissing the place he had bitten, leaving a mark. "Aamon..." I breathlessly moaned out his name.

"More, I wanted to hear you moaned my name more, Hana," he moaned as continued to leave more hickey on my skin; making me to continuously moaned out his name. I know some of those marks are going to be hard to cover up. I know I am being shameless for doing this with Aamon, when I had been intimate with Gusion. But now I don't care. I now had given myself to Aamon.

My skin is now burning as he left too many marks all over my chest. I began to pant as just enduring the pain took a lot of energy. He let me sat on his lap as he cradled me in his arms, easing my pain from his punishment. "I apologise for being too harsh in your punishment Hana," he apologised, but I shook my head him.

"No, it's alright Aamon, but..." I trailed of for a moment as I was beginning to have some flashbacks, "it's reminding of Gusion," I admitted.

"In time, you will move on from those feelings Hana," he said as he gently stroked my hair, "for now just focus on us," he kissed the top of my head.

I just nodded as I snuggled closer to his warmth. After some time, Aamon ordered the maids to change my clothes and give a little touch-up of makeup. As much as I hated having others putting up makeup and putting my dress on for me, I had to follow Aamon's orders. I put on a short, dark purple, sleeveless dress, that has a pencil skirt that reaches my knees; with a slit at the side and diamond rose accent on the belt.

My hair was tied into a ponytail with a diamond headband. The maid applied light makeup on me, but with a deep red lipstick. I am not the type to wear jewellery, but the maids just put it on me. So I wore a big, lavish diamond necklace around my neck and lastly black heels to finish off the look. However, I wanted a me look, I wore a pair of silk fingerless gloves.

"You look absolutely stunning my lady," one of the maids complimented me as she put the finishing touches on my makeup. I looked in the mirror and I am making myself believe that I am dreaming. I looked like a princess or perhaps a duchess. I looked sexy and at the same time nobel.

"M'lady, my lord is waiting in his studies," she announced. I nodded as I followed her to Aamon's study room.

I really can't believe that the Paxley family are this rich. Large and long hallways, gigantic and well-carved wooden doors, antic design details and also their own ancient trinkets. Yes, I am too from a noble family, but it is no where near this lavish as the Paxleys.

I was too focus on my surroundings, I didn't noticed that I was standing in front of the door to Aamon's study room. I thanked the maid as she bowed and left. I took a deep breathe as I knocked a few times on the door. I heard him say a 'come in' as I turned the golden doorknob and pushed the door opened. I could feel my hand shaking in nervousness, as this is the first time I am dolled-up to impressed Aamon.

When I took a step inside, I was completely taken back when I saw Aamon, working at his desk that had piles of books and documents, along with expensive pens and quills; and not forgetting that he was wearing his reading glasses, which made him looked more mature and serious.

"Aamon..." I softly called out his name, to get his attention.

He took off his glasses as he folded them, he looked straight into my eyes. I could see that he eyes widen and I wished I could know what he was thinking. He stood up from his seat and walked over towards me. Every step he took, more heat crept up onto my cheeks. He stopped right in front of me as his eyes scanned me from top to bottom, as if he was taking in every little detail of me.

He asked me to slowly twirled around for him. I did as he said, giving him a 360 of my dolled-up look. When I was face to face with him, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "My dear flower certainly deserve the tittle Duchess Paxley".

My entire face heated up as he gently blew at my ear. 'Oh God, please help me now,' I prayed in my head.

"You looked breathtaking," he said as he laid a kiss on my own lips. I couldn't get enough of his passionate, yet rough kisses; it would always leave me breathless. But this time time, it was more passionate as his tongue pushes passed my lips and explore my wet cavern, I could feel our tongues intwine and fighting for dominance; which he easily won.

He pulled away as we both started panting. I suddenly felt my head spinning as my legs started to give up on me and I started stumbling. I thought I would fall and hit the floor, but he quickly noticed that I was losing my balance, so he quickly caught me. "Sorry," I apologised to him, but he told me that it was fine and helped supporting me up.

He linked our arms together as he lead me to my suppose gift from him. I was in total awed as the gift was certainly beautiful. What is it you ask? Well you have to see it at the gala to know.