Dress Up

Hanabi's POV

I looked at the calender, right after I woke up. A week more, a week more until the Golden Gala. My head is spinning really bad as it had been a week after the incident between all three brothers, all I can say it was really insane and it almost gave me a migrain. I got up from the bed and put on some casual clothes. Me and Gavin had a day off today and he said he would accompany me to my dress fitting Silvana, Fanny and Miya. For the entire week me and Miya scoured all the boutiques and shops in Zlatan and not one is fitted for me nor her.

Until we meet up with Fanny and Silvana, who are just visiting Zlatan for fabric shopping. "How about you two look for some fabric with us as well and ask the royal dressmaker to make them," Silvana suggested.

"Yeah, I agree. She makes the best dresses in the whole Moniyan Empire," Fanny agreed. I was hesitant at first until Miya convinced me as well. After buying the fabric with them, Silvana told me that she would inform me, when the dresses are done. And today she called me.

I went to kitchen to make breakfast. As I was cooking the eggs, I could hear footsteps coming. I guess Gavin is up too. "Good morning, Hana," he greeted me as he entered the kitchen with a smile.

"Morning," I greeted back as I served him some of the eggs I made and poured him a glass of apple juice.

"Thank you, m'lady," he thanked me as he gave me wink. I just sweetly chuckled at his flirtations gestures. It was cute to me.

As we were eating, I reminded Gavin to send me to Silvana's villa for my dress fitting. "Don't worry Hana, I didn't forget. I actually had a dress for you made as well," he replied as he calmly drank his juice.

"What!" I yelled in surprised, "you could have told me that before, I agreed for Silvana to make my dress?!"

I watched him smirked at me and even chuckled at me, as he was amused with my reaction. I am so going to prank him later on. "I don't mind for you to have two dress," he teased as I pouted, "besides, you could use that other dress as a reception dress". I immediately felt the heat crept onto my cheeks as I felt embarrassed to face him now.

This tale has gone south and now looking like an American collage drama. However, I always wanted to go to the Golden Gala since I heard about it. Don't judge me! I can be girly sometimes! Hmph! Just thinking about the gala make me instantly thought about, my wedding. Oh gosh! Get these images out of my head, now! But I would now wonder, who would be the groom, that would be waiting for me at the alter.

I snapped back to reality as Gavin suddenly pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widen in surprised, but eventually mellowed to his touch. He slowly pulled away as if he was savouring the touch of my lips. I can fell my cheeks getting hotter and hotter than before. Gah! This man is so much like Gusion! How am I going to forget about him?

He then rested his forehead on mine as he closed his eyes. This doesn't feel so bad at all, it is actually comforting. I took a good look at his features and there is no denying that he does look like Gusion, but he has a more gentle to side, than Gusion would had have. When he opened his eyes, he gave me a genuine smile at me.

"Come on, finish breakfast. Then we can go see Silvana," he suggested and I nodded.

He was about to walked out, when I stopped him, "Gavin," he turned to looked at me, "thanks for comforting me. You're way more good hearted than Gusion was," I blushed.

He just smiled and nodded as he left the kitchen. I still don't know who my hear belongs to, but I'm hoping that I am making the right choice.

Right after breakfast, like Gavin had promised, he took me Silvana's holiday villa in Zlatan. I must say her villa is a gigantic as Aamon's mansion. As I walked up to the gate, Alucard and Tigerel greeted us. "Hanabi, nice too see you again," Tigerel greeted as he shook my hand.