Gavin Paxley

A/N

Hey guys just to remind everyone that I do not own the characters in MLBB and Mr Love: Queen's Choice. I only own this plot of the story. So enjoy!!

Hanabi's POV

*a week later*

"How did I get myself into this position?" I asked herself as I was standing in front of the great hall of the Scarlet Faction with Gusion, holding hands.

I wore a ruby red dress with a dark red overskirt, black pumps, my hair tied into a high ponytail and a pair of black fingerless gloves. While Gusion wore a black tuxedo and his white hair neatly combed to his right-side.

"I asked you to be my date," Gusion reminded me as he kissed my cheek and continued, "just incase if you had to be someone else's bride".

"Wow, you're being more possessive Gus," I said.

"Is that wrong?"

"No," I simply replied as I kissed him.

After a quick smooch session, we walked into the great hall. The entire room turned silent as they saw us. I can't blame them. I broke the forbidden rule of my faction and Gusion abandoned the family, just to show that he was a good assassin.

A young man then walked up to me as he took my hand and gently place a kiss on it; as he grinned, "Welcome back my dear Scarlet".

Wait, is it really him. "Haku senpai," I murmured his name.

"It has been a while," he said as his expression turned sour as he turned to the white-haired assassin beside me. "Is he your friend?" he asked me.

"Umm, no he is my boyfriend," I said as I introduce him her acquittance, "this is Gusion Paxley," I cling to Gusion's arm, so I could restrain his jealousy.

"Hi, I'm her boyfriend, nice to meet you," he said as he kept emphasizing the word boyfriend towards Haku and extended his hand to shake it.

"Like wise," he said as he accept his hand and shook it. I could instantly felt the tension between them.

"Gusion, lets just go. I'm thirsty," I said as I tried to separate the two. Gusion looked at me and simply nodded as he walked with me to the table, where the drinks were place. As we drank he asked, "So, who was that guy?"

'Oh boy, there he goes again,' I thought. "Well he was like an idol to me when I was a kid and he always gave me those cute nicknames; but I never paid any attention towards it," I told him.

"He did asked me to be his girlfriend, but I refused as I was focusing on my goals to be the next Scarlet and hopefully the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster," I continued. "but it was simply just a child's dream, I will never be the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster," I took another sip of my drink.

"How come?" he asked.

"Well, I was now count as a traitor to the faction since I disobeyed their orders, but I will remain the title Scarlet until the next one".

He just smiled at her as he pulled her closer to him and whispered in her ear, "Well, no matter you will always be my Nephilia," as he kissed my ear and lightly bit it. This made me blushed as I bit I bottom lip to suppress my moans.

'I hated when he does these kind of things to me,' I thought.

I was then pulled away from him, by a man and he said, "How shameful to do that to a lady, brother".

I was taken aback when the man called Gusion brother. I looked up at her captor and was surprised. He looked exactly like Gusion, but with chestnut hair and gentle amber eyes.