Finally Yours

Hanabi's POV

Why is he here? How does he know that I'm here? What does he want with me? Those questions kept repeating in my mind as I kept on wondering why he would through such lengths to see me. Haven't I made it clear to him, that I don't want anything to do with him.

He softly smiled at me as he walked up to me. I was frozen in place I watched him walking closer and closer towards me. I must admit he looks more regal and handsome in green than in purple. Am I really dreaming or am I really witnessing that his features are more attracting than before and he looks more like a real duke than a assassin, suiting the tittle, 'Duke of Shards'.

The next thing I know that he was right in front of me. He gently took my hand into his and placed a sweet kiss on my knuckles. The heat quickly rose up in my cheeks as I quickly pulled my hand back from him and I turned my head away to avoid his gaze. "I thought I was very clear at your villa Aamon," I finally spoke.

"You were," he replied, "I only came to apologise to you Hana and to send you my apology gift".

What is this man planning? "Well, it would be a waste to reject a gift that was specially made by you,"I know I am a fool to accept his gift. I know very well that he has intention to prepare a gift for me. But it was sweet of him to personally give the gift to me. "Where is it?" I asked as I don't see any gift in his hands.

"Allow me to escorts you to your gift," he offered his hand, intended for me to accept it.

I was hesitant as I am not sure if I could go with him, without Gavin's permission. He noticed my hesitation as he told me that Gavin allowed me to go with him. I guessed it is okay to go along with him, since Gavin gave me him his consent. I accepted his hand as I accept his offer to go with him. He then lead me towards a very luxurious sports car, that only the elites would drive in. "I didn't know you could drive a car".

"I had some practice of driving it, before I became a duke," he replied with a smile.

I am amazed that a man like him would drive a fancy car like this one. He opened the door for me and gestured for me to get in. Quite a gentlemen he is. I climbed into the passenger seat, as he closed the door and he climbed into the driver's seat. My cheeks are hurting now, as I am blushing hard right now. The sight of him just sitting in the driver's seat, makes my heart race, him in that pose really makes him charming.

I then noticed that he was just looking at me as he gently grabbed my chin as he brought his face closer to mine. I immediately closed my eyes as I do not wish to see what happen next. I was expecting for him to kiss me like last time, but I could only hear him tugging on somethiung. I opened my eyes, to see him fasting my seat belt.

He smirked at me as he watched my face turning bright red as a tomato. He rested his arms on the steering wheel then rested his head on his arms. I wished I had a camera on me. He looks like a bad boy in that pose. I turned my head away to avoid looking at his face. This is too much for me to handle now. If this kept going, I would literally just admit that I like him.

"It's cute that you're trying so hard to avoid me Hanabi," he commented, "are you that afraid to admit that you are starting to like me Hana?"

I wanted so bad to deny that statement, yet it is true in my heart. I am now developing feelings for him. But I wonder if he does the same towards me. He never mentioned once that he had develop any feelings for me. "Just drive Aamon," I ordered as I pretended to be annoyed.

He let out a small chuckle as he started the car. This is so going to be a long day.

Aamon's POV

As I drove back towards the villa, I caught a glance of her snoozing peacefully. How adorable, doesn't she knows that; when a girl peacefully fell asleep in a man's car, it meant that she trust the man. Don't worry Hanabi, when the day is over, you're mine and no one else.